NHLRS Continued Bounceback Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Continued Bounceback Saturday

picked up a giant .4Units on Friday.....i am still in shock that CBJ blew that lead...could have been a huge day....but oh well. been lots of that lately.

CAR/PHI Under1 1/2 +105 (1P).......**1PM/10AM**........hope i didn't read too much into this but Emery is 3-0 with a blutarskyesque 0.0 GAA versus the Canes in 3 starts. PHI is the stingiest 1P team in the league allowing 5 goals in 10 games. CAR not too shabby either allowing 10 goals in 10 games. And neither team is a lamp lighter in the 1P with each averaging about .7goals/1P. What put me over the top is the 1PM Matinee start. I can't tell you how many of these day games seem to be closer to couples skates at the roller rink than hockey games. Usually there is some energy lacking. Plus PHI will be without Gagne and Danny the overpaid pussy Briere who is out with a groin.....AGAIN.......:thumbs:....top 3 worst contract out of the lockout easily. CAR has had a hard time generating offense, Cole is out, Staal is playing injured........sets up nicely IMO for a 1-0 1P. With that being said, 5-4 i'm sure after 1.

BOS -144........**1PM/10AM**............some converging things have me on this. First off, it's a 11AM start for EDM body clock wise. 1PM is early enough. BOS has also won 7 straight versus the Can and Thomas has a pretty rock solid GAA versus them. I was tempted to play this 1P Under as well, but EDM shotty D (especially if Vishnovsky is out again) has me thinking no. Watched EDM the past couple of games and if the 1st line isn't doing it nobody is. The kid line for EDM is really struggling right now, especially defensive assignment wise. I like a rested BOS team at home to pick up the win. Some guys have picked up their play since the injuries hit like Bergeron and Sturm. Should be a really boring game to watch IMO and the Under might be a great play as well. I'm running with BOS, though.

2 other game i will almost surely be on are the NAS Over2 1/2 (waiting for a better line as 2 books don'thave lines up yet) and will probably play STL in some fashion. NAS has started scoring goals and my heavens is DAL defense atrocious when Turco is not back there to bail them out (and he probably won't play due to the flu). As for STL....FLA off an OT win with travel playing b2b versus a rested, though, poor playing STL team. STL is another team that isn't as bad as they have played. STL playing 3I4 like FLA, but rested at home and not b2b as FLA has with travel. STL alternating wins/losses and tonight is back to the win column IMO. And on a side note, STL was playing great until they started dicking with their lines. Freeking overcoaching, you see it so much in the NHL. Tinker, tinker, tinker. Leave it alone if it's working.

i don't see much else i will be on unless someone really convinces me of a total. only play i am still mulling over is taking TAM at home at +100.....something has to give here as TAM is undefeated at home and NJD are undefeated on the road. Brodeur owns a sick lifetime GAA versus TAM but i personally like TAM forwards right now with 2-3 good lines and NJD have key injuries. Can't win 2-1 every night.

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-31-2009, 01:24 AM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

TAM -108.............thoughts througout today's threads on this one but i like TAM here obviously.

EDM/BOS Under1 1/2 (1P)..........fading the early start here after all.

STL -1 -115

NAS Over2 1/2 -135.............Auld in net again tonight. Hopefully DAL coughs up a few.

that's it for me today.

GL to everyone!

Comment

gl ff, Im very close to pulling the trigger on the blues game as well, just wasnt sure how I wanted to play it but the -1 seems to be the way to go.

Comment

3-3 -.46Units..........got kind of hosed when CAR started Leighton.....would have bought out of that play had i seen that.....

I think I am going to play the under in the NYR/BOS game....series has had 25 goals in thelast 9 games, players missing everywhere on offense (whichis why no line is out i think) and both goalies have sparkling numbers. Plus a matinee game which is usually a low scoring spot (see today's games) traditionally.

GL to everyone!
        Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-31-2009, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X