Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Saturday with flmmkrz

Sabres ml @ -127 to win 1 unit

This lines dropping like a rock, not sure whats up with that but both off a game last night both off tough wins, isles are at home and playing better hockey as of late and the sabres wont win all their road games this year but this one is very winnable and at this small a price tag worth the shot.

Stl -1 @ -105 to win 1 unit

Smaller play cause of the -1 but despite the win yesterday and overall trend of better performances recently for the panthers, the blues have taken care of the teams its supposed to have beaten this year and I expect them to do the same here tonight.

Flamers -120 to win 1 unit

Wings down another key forward and they rallied vs the oil but they should never have needed to, this wings team is a mess and after an umimpressive loss to the avs in their own yard last game Im looking for the flames to come out blazing in this one. The wings will let the flames do what they want, they dont want to fight thru checks and work their way thru the trap like the avs made them do they wanna skate and the wings will do that with them but the wings will find themselves undermanned in this one.

Cgy/Det o6 @ -115 to win 1 unit

2 pps that can put the puck in the net, inconsistent goaltending, shaky defensive play, poor penalty killing and an emphasis on uptempo offense, recipe for an over if i've ever seen one.

im out of the sabres game, lost chalk on that as I bought out at +107 unfortunately but something is down with that game as the lines just plummeted so i'd rather bank the majority.

Comment

adding one more unit

Flamers -120

Comment

Working...
      X