NHLRS Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Sunday

pretty remarkable last couple of days....0-3 in SO's, CBJ blows a 2 goal lead in a 3-1 hockey game with 2 minutes left, CAR starts a backup goalie yesterday and i didn't catch it......good stuff all around.....:thumbs:....still having a nice season so far.....

BOS/NYR Under6 -145.........4.2Units..........like a lot of factors pointing to the under. Series has seen 25 goals in the last 9 games between these teams. BOS has gone Under on the road 3 or L4. BOS missing key players and so are the NYR offensively, though, Higgins, Avery and Gaborik are going to try and go today (none will be near 100% though). Thomas has gone 3-0-1 with a 1.44 goals-against average in his last four starts versus NYR, while Lundqvist is 10-3-2 with a 1.42 GAA against Boston. Eight of those matchups came at Madison Square Garden, with Lundqvist winning seven of them and posting two shutouts. BOS playing 3I4 and b2b....not to mention it's another of those 1PM start times and those produce Unders at a very high rate. 3 of 4 yesterday easily sailed Under and had Carolina played Ward and not Leighton, that probably would have gone under as well (late garbage goals put it over). Also NYR are 5-1 to the OVER at home with a 5 1/2 total and I'm fading that as well as most of those were with a healthy lineup and when they were clicking. 5 of L7 BOS games have seen 5 goals or less. 14-13 BOS in OT probably the way things are going.......:beerbang:

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

1-0 +4.2Units........good start to the month and finish to the week.....

pretty predictable game between these 2 teams especially with the matinee start....plus not having hockey under jinx boiler on it was nice.....:beerbang:

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
    X