NHLRS Monday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Monday

PHI Over3 -148....3Units.......TAM has not been good defensively on the road this year. PHI missing a couple guys again but I really could care less that Briere is out of the lineup....guy is a major stiff. Gagne hadn't done anything so far anyway. It has given guys like Van Reimsdyk the opportunity to step up and they have. I would just play the game over seeing Emery is so bad at home GAA wise, but opted for PHI TT. TAM can be an enigma scoring wise and has only scored 6 goals in 4 road games which backed me off of the over. TAM is a notoriously slow starting road team the past couple of years (0-7 to start last year).

FYI, the game starts at 5PM/2PM due to the Phillies being sent packing tonight. Wouldn't want Philly fan to miss that......:thumbs:

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

I played the under in the game, Smiths found his form and I agree completely that the bolts are unreliable in their ability to create offense so I thought the total was just too much. I would've played the under 5.5 so seeing the -6 was a bonus for me. Lets hope 4 nothing game phily for both of us.

GL tonight

Comment

I like Philly to roll here, hope you get it, thanks for posting the game time.

Comment

flmrrz, gsad- THX!......

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
        Smiths found his form
        :hide: :hide:....i think smith just found the end of the bench as i'm typing this....

lmao...that took all of about 1+ periods to cash that ticket......TAM just is awful defensively on the road.....in fact LMAO....PHI just scored again to about put the game total over in the middle of the 2P.....

really debated playing the EDM game Under6 but backed off.....everything points to an Under here but something has me feeling iffy on it so going to pass....

1-0 +3Units

GL to everyone!
        Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-02-2009, 06:19 PM.

Comment

lmao, time to go back and edit that to found his form AT HOME, great call FF

Comment

:beerbang: loved your play but didn't have it available.

Comment

I got a feeling LA might be too much for Phx tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                lmao, time to go back and edit that to found his form AT HOME, great call FF
                it's funny how you can play that well defensively at home and then turn around and be that bad on the road.....ice rinks are all the same size...would seem you could take your home game to the road play wise, but i guess not......

Comment

Originally posted by gsad View Post
                  I got a feeling LA might be too much for Phx tonight.
                  yeah, i was looking at that one too.....actually can get a TT of 2 1/2 on the LAK and they are one of the few teams that has solved the PHX D and Bryz........LAK +100 is pretty good value honestly and is probably worth a play.

Comment

LaBarbra for Phx tonight ex-King

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

really debated playing the EDM game Under6 but backed off.....everything points to an Under here but something has me feeling iffy on it so going to pass....
                      :bang:...should have just played it.....a little gun shy after last Wednesday's bad late adds....:bang:....had it capped at 4 1/2 goals....

Comment

well I laid off LA too because of bad late adds looks like the right move so far, the only thing I liked in the Oil game was LI but wasn't sure, the total under made sense though with the Oil scorles for 2 games on the road before this game.
                        Last edited by gsad; 11-02-2009, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                          :bang:...should have just played it.....a little gun shy after last Wednesday's bad late adds....:bang:....had it capped at 4 1/2 goals....
                          now we're in the same boat :bang: LA 5 Phx 3

Comment

Working...
                          X