• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL wed

WAS Capitals v NJ Devils Caps to win 2 units
    CAL Flames v DAL Stars Stars to win 1 unit
    SJ Sharks v CBS Blue Jackets Sharks to win 1 unit

I still think that the caps can win without ovi, just let the penguins can win without malkin. its just one man, someone else will step up into his position.

The Flames have been really ****y and i have zero faith in them. Stars will sweep.

Sharks are picking up speed, should be a close game with sharks coming out on top, possibly under 6 goal game.

Thinking about some over/unders still
    NHL Betting 09-10
    18-21 (+0.35 units)

Good luck with the Caps game. I chose NJ to win but we will see. I just feel that Ovi is way to important of a role on the team. Look what happened last game after he left the game. the team looked like they should be playing in the NCAA. Ok maybe not that bad but GL :beerbang:

Comment

Softgoalamov is the King of coughing up 3rd period leads....3-0 end of 2nd in Atlanta and he had to hang on to win 4-3....tonight 1-1 and he coughs up 2 late in the 3rd.....wish there was a Caps through 2 periods bet when he plays because it would hit all the time.....or just bet the 3rd period Over1 1/2 everytime you know he's playing....

bad bad beat on the DAL game...send the ref your bill for your lost coin.....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

sigh 1-2 last night -2.15 units
        NHL Betting 09-10
        18-21 (+0.35 units)

Comment

Working...
        X