NHL thursday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL thursday with flmmkrz

busy couple days haven't had a chance to post but just been treading water during that time so it's not like anyone missed much lol hopefully turn that around today:

Atlanta -130 to win 2 units

Despite the loss of their superstar the Thrash continue to play very good team hockey. The thrash show a seemingly pathetic 1-3 record on home ice but after drawing the caps twice and sharks once most teams would find themselves in the same predicament. Tonight they get an average road team that hasn't been playing its stifling brand of hockey particularily well and in a b2b situation, at this price it's worth a ride.

Sens -153 to win 2 units

lil chalky but within the playable range for me. Bolts are not a good road team and a win over the leafs, barely isn't changing that opinion for me. The Sens get Spezza back tonight which should be a shot in the arm for the team but the sens are a solid team and getting a weaker bolts team in a 3 in 4 spot. Lets hope the sens long layoff doesn't hurt them here.

Wings -133 to win 2 units

Sharkies off a game last night that went the distance and tonight they walk into one of the toughest home ice edges in hockey. The wings have picked up points in 4 of their last 5 games and look to be turning around their slow start. The return of Ericsson, Rafalski and Kronwall can only help as can an injury to Blake for the Sharks. Sharks were undermanned last night on a b2b and losing Blake the situation only gets tougher walkin in to the Joe.

Chicago -130 to win 2 units

Hawks at this low a tag, always worth a shot. Phoenix has been a surprise team to start the season but they're not surprising anybody anymore. Toews possibly returns tonight and Im hoping that doesn't mean the team lays off the gas a bit. Dogs off a game last night in the high altitude heading back home for a team that can skate with the best of em, tough time to get a W for the desert dogs.

Anaheim -1 @ +103 x 2 units

Duckies could very well be 3-0 over its last 3 games if they had any luck. A loss to the dogs in shootout, toe to toe with the pens only to lose. Preds are undertalented but have pulled it together despite losses to key players at various points of the season, first to Dumont who returned then to Arnott who is still out but the addition of Weber to the injury list who is the trigger man on their pp logs huge minutes and is their leading goal scorer and 2nd highest point producer is asking them to overcome a lot against a very hungry team that is bound to get rewarded for their efforts sooner than later. Not interested in the chalk so took the -1.

One more potential game for me but hoping gsad checks in so I can see what the local word in on who is in and out for the oil. I'm reading that Staios checks in but that Comries questionable, Smid missed a practice so who knows there. If anyone knows anything let me know cause i'm leaning Rags but if all these players are a go might just sit it out.

GL everyone.
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 11-05-2009, 03:58 PM.

where did you read that towes was going to play tonight? i thought he was out
    NHL Betting 09-10
    18-21 (+0.35 units)

Comment

I read one source that said he'd likely draw back in tonight but the more i read the more it sounds like he just skated yesterday and they'll examine him today and decide what to do, he was a bonus I liked the play regardless but I edited my original post to indicate that he might or might not play I dont know for certain. Should've checked a few more sources on that one my bad.

Comment

and twitter says Toews and Eager both out till monday so there it is, no Toews tonight, sounds like confirmed.

Comment

ahh i see, i was just curious because of my under 5.5 i thought i made a big mistake lol
          NHL Betting 09-10
          18-21 (+0.35 units)

Comment

Working...
          X