NHL playoff sunday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL playoff sunday with flmmkrz

no luck with the sens today so trying to bounce back with a good day tomorrow.

Wild - 140 to win 1 unit

Ducks have been dominant at home and the wild have been dominant at home. They need this game and I expect nothing less than an all out effort. Losing this one essentially means the series is done, they'll likely need to win both their home games if they want to stay in this series but it starts with this one.

Flames + .05 in regulation @ + 125 x 1 unit

Flames aren't going to be as bad as they looked in game one. The trend seems to be splits in the first 2 games with the rangers and ducks the only exception. I'm following the trend and banking that at worst they tighten around Kipper to get to extra time which makes this a winner.

Canucks + .05 in regulation @ - 125 to win 1 unit

The diehard nucker play here but this team has shown me all season long that when they play a stinker they have the ability to bounce back strongly. Like the stars in vancouver I expect the nucks to play a solid road game to take the crowd out of it. Im hoping for some more jump, physical play and getting people in Martys grill all game. I always believe my boys can win but as tight as these 2 are I like the chances that we could see extra time and that'd make this a winner.
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 04-14-2007, 09:31 PM.

Wondering what the sens line is gonna look like too cause gimme the sens again. They should've had the game today, I dont see Fleury playing that well again.

Comment

Working...
    X