X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Thursday 11/05

Blue Jackets +120

5 units

I'm not going to venture over to the hockey forum very often, but I'll take a shot once in a while. I like how Columbus has played recently against some good teams (Pit, Was and SJ) after a horrible road trip out west, and I think they'll keep it going tonight against lesser competition and a team missing their best player. The backup goalie for columbus doesn't get alot of attention, but he could turn out to be as good as Mason. Just going to be tough for him to get alot of starts behind the reigning ROY.

Good Luck :thumbs:

Originally posted by Troubleduke View Post
    Blue Jackets +120

5 units

I'm not going to venture over to the hockey forum very often, but I'll take a shot once in a while. I like how Columbus has played recently against some good teams (Pit, Was and SJ) after a horrible road trip out west, and I think they'll keep it going tonight against lesser competition and a team missing their best player. The backup goalie for columbus doesn't get alot of attention, but he could turn out to be as good as Mason. Just going to be tough for him to get alot of starts behind the reigning ROY.

Good Luck :thumbs:
    Ok, that sounded stupid. I think Garon is underrated. :dunno:

Comment

Nice hit :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
      X