NHLRS Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Friday

been away the past few days...glad to see the forum is still going strong without me.....:beerbang:

DAL -145............6Units..........i should manage my money better but i don't...... VAN playing b2b, 3I4, 4I6 and 5I8 with travel and off of a nice win in Minnee-so-ta. DAL rested and playing the last game of a homestand before they embark on a 4 game roadie. Usually one of the best spots to play a team. They have Modano and Lehtinen back and actually played a really good game versus Calgary before coughing up a goal with 1 minute left and then getting absolutely hosed in OT by the blind ref working that end of the ice. DAL has lost 3 in a row (2 in OT) and i think should come with a premium effort tonight versus what i am expecting to be a very tired VAN team. Turco will be in net and is 17-6-2 with a 1.95 GAA versus VAN. VAN has won 4 straight versus DAL so fading that streak as well. Seems most of these streaks are better faded than followed honestly.

Really tempted to play TOR but CAR has to win a game sometime. Problem is they are misssing Cole, Staal, and probably Whitney and Ruutuu tonight as well. I think Stiflermoms may suit up on the first line for them centering boilerbacker and kevin....:hide: :hide:

Also would like to have a look at PHI but no line up yet for some reason....:dunno:

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

good luck!
    NHL Betting 09-10
    18-21 (+0.35 units)

Comment

Do you know if James Neal is going to play tonight for the stars? He is an important player and has a groin injury.
      NHL.com quotes:

Injury report -- Neal is nursing a groin injury for the Stars but could still play.

Dallas forward James Neal has six goals and four assists during a seven-game points streak.

I want to lay some money on dallas aswell, but without Neal it could be risky, raycroft is doing well.
      NHL Betting 09-10
      18-21 (+0.35 units)

Comment

Originally posted by AllanYork View Post
        Do you know if James Neal is going to play tonight for the stars? He is an important player and has a groin injury.
        NHL.com quotes:

Injury report -- Neal is nursing a groin injury for the Stars but could still play.

Dallas forward James Neal has six goals and four assists during a seven-game points streak.

I want to lay some money on dallas aswell, but without Neal it could be risky, raycroft is doing well.
        im not real worried. Neal being there or missing isn't going to be the difference in this hockey game. They will probably move Benn up to that line. Whoever they put with Ericsson and Richards is going to perform. Neal is a good player but he is what they call foxy by proxy....IE he's scoring because of who he is playing with. The way Richards has been playing i could probably have 10 points in 7 games on that line. GL! if you play it.

Comment

game has the feeling that it is going to be the one that finally gets me to hang up the gambling......22-10 SOG in the 1st period (no PP's either) all at even strength against some back up chump for VAN and 0-0.

Comment

hey bro, GL with the Mavs :dunno:

This buds for you!
            ...toke on...

Comment

Originally posted by RahStahMan View Post
              This buds for you!
              dude- i need it......:ohman:.....even a complete right side domination isn't easy.....DAL should have been ahead about 258-0 after the first 2 periods. VAN instead gets back in the game and that should never have even been close....

1-0 +6Units

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
              X