NHLRS Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Saturday

nice hit on Friday as DAL dominated VAN but still made it wayyyy too close for comfort.....

just getting my thread ready for tomorrow so i don't have to do it then.....:laughing:...i saw some guy post that on another site....:hide:.....congrats on saving the 7 seconds...:thumbs:

anyhow, looking at 3 plays for tomorrow but want to confirm goaltending matchups as 2 are totals.....

OTT -130.....NJD 7-0-0 on the road but a dog today and playing b2b, 3I4 with travel against a rested OTT team. I still don't think NJD are a 10-4 hockey club, and they are going to lose a road game sometime. Coming off a home win versus the Islanders.....but not scoring much at all......kind of a hunch play honestly.

STL either Over2 1/2 or maybe even +160. This is the prime spot where PHI usually falls on their ass. STL hasn't scored more than 2 goals since the nixon administration and Emery and the PHI give 'em up at home in bunches surrendering 3+ in 6 of 8 home games. Just hate taking such a bad team right now in STL who might have the worst PP in hockey.

TOR Over2 1/2 +130........the Under is -170 and i started fading these huge juice plays last year after tracking them the year before and they hit rather often. DET playing very well defensively L3 games but that was versus San Jose, Calgary and Boston....3 teams who i am sure had their attention. Have a feeling this one could be a little sloppy for DET and TOR does own believe it or not the best PP in hockey i believe (or at least they did as of earlier in the week).

want to check goaltending matchups before i pull the trigger but that is what i like. feel free to comment if you got 'em.....will update it before gametime but barring ken dryden or bernie parent getting in a time machine and coming back to play against me in their prime in any of those tomorrow...will most likely play them.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

went ahead and just played those last night.....

OTT -130
    STL Over2 1/2 -120
    TOR Over2 1/2 +125

GL to everyone!

Comment

gl ff just a couple plays jumping out at me initially, tempted to fade the canes again against a jackets team thats in solid form, canes are awful so might try the -1 there and like the sens a lot as well, team keeps coming in waves and the devils wont go without a loss on the road, seems like a good spot.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
        gl ff just a couple plays jumping out at me initially, tempted to fade the canes again against a jackets team thats in solid form, canes are awful so might try the -1 there and like the sens a lot as well, team keeps coming in waves and the devils wont go without a loss on the road, seems like a good spot.

GL!..on the canes fade if you do it......sticking with those 3 and we'll see what happens. i didn't like a whole lot today and i thought most of those games were coin flips.

Still think STL +160 versus Boucher is a pretty good value.....I opted for the TT Over so stuck with that. going to put a 1 unit parlay together i think with STL +160/ALA ML/PSU ML and see what happens.......

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
        X