NHL tuesday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL tuesday with flmmkrz

Hawks put on a show last night as I hoped, hopefully keep it rolling tonight:

Pens +123 x 2 units

Books must want pens money cause who wants to be fading the pens after they lost a couple I dont care who they're down to injury right now they still have more talent than the B's are dressing and at a + price even if its a sucker bet it feels like the only side I can touch so I gotta take a shot.

Habs +109 x 2 units

Flames have won 3 straight and Iginlas gotten going so this prolly looks like a stupid play but when you break down those games you see that they very well could have lost all 3 of those games if not for a combo of superb tending in a couple and a timely ot marker in the loo. That to me is a team that's done what its had to do but one that is playing with fire not firing on all cylinders so they are prime for an upset, I hope its here but I dont think they carry on this winning streak for much longer so if I have to i'll double this one up in Buffalo.

Sens -158 to win 2 units

Wish I got this line when it was cheaper but gotta like this spot. The Sens leave a win on the table vs the devils, they didn't play all that well but still should've gotten the W or at least a point for their effort so they should be looking to be better tonight while the oil come in still undermanned and now without arguably their most talented player in Hemsky. The sens can usually be counted on to be a relentlessly hard working team and if they bring that intensity tonight I see them as the better team all around and prime to chalk up a W.

Sharks ml x Miami (NBA) ml @ -133 to win 2 units

Things just go bad to worse for the preds, no Arnott, No Weber, and now no Dumont. When the preds lost Dumont earlier this year the team went into a tailspin so it should only be worse now with their top 3 players out. Price was chalky as hell so I paired it up with the heat in nba. I dont love bball but the heat look legit and the wiz well dont, so im hoping the better team can get it done and im not stuck eating this parlay cause of that ****ty sport.

I see a lot of people on the leafs around the boards and I just dont get it they look better and Gustavson has looked very good in the pipes but he's not Backstrom and laying that much chalk on a bad team, I can't find a reason to do it nor can I find a reason to jump on the wild either so it was a no play for me.

I can't bet against my team but if you were leaning blues I would lean that way myself. Prime letdown spot here, Luongos on the bench, Daniel should be back for next game, the cavalry is arriving and it always seems to be a load off to know that help is waiting in the wings so im expecting my team to be a bit flat. As for the blues, much like the flamers above who are getting the bounces and how im expecting that to change, the blues are working hard and not getting the bounces, they have points in their last 3 and sooner than later they'll bump this losing streak. They're talented and now that they're working things will change. I dont know if tonights the night but id take the chance if I werent a diehard nucker, if it loses i'd have no prob doubling this up vs nashville next game.

GL everyone

gl:beerbang:

Comment

awesome arnott and weber both play nothing like getting bad info to mess up a play, hope sj pulls this out but in a dog fight here

Comment

+ 4 units, - 4 units

breakeven night, was right on the vancouver call hopefully someone hit on that and i had a feeling on the pens but what ya gonna do.

Comment

Working...
        X