Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL wedz with flmmkrz

CBJ @ -106 to win 2 units

Jackets are a tough team to play most nights but at home they're even tougher. Mason looks to be bouncing back into form and the Wings are fighting injuries up and down the lineup. After being slapped around by the pathetic leafs many are expecting the wings to be lights out tonight but I dont think it was an off night more that the wings will be prone to nights like that if they dont bring their A game with a lot of talent off the ice and shaky goaltending. Measuring stick game for the jackets and I think they give the wings all they can handle tonight.

Kings -.5 in reg @ +112 x 2 units

Keep the canes fade train going.

Devils @ -127 to win 2 units

Devils just keep on winning and the ducks while finally putting up some wins have done so against some very average teams in some very good spots. I'm not buying that the Ducks have turned it around completely yet. The ducks take a lot of penalties, have a poor pk and the devils have been feasting on teams with that combo. Elias might also return which can only help the Devils.

Avs + 158 x 2 units

Call me a believer finally. The avs dont give up ever and the hawks while putting on a nice show have done so against some pretty average teams and the boost of Toews return got them a good win the other night but they're gonna need to show me they're firing on all cylinders before I can look away from this price. Avs return Hejduk, Preissing and Tucker tonight as well. Dont know about Liles but hope he plays. The Avs werent impressed with their effort vs the oil so looking for them to be much sharper tonight.

Sabres ml x Caps ml @ +123 x 2 units

Sabres looking to get back into the win column, just the better team all around from the net out. Oil still without Hemsky, Horcoff on their top line leaving the kid line to carry the load and thats asking a lot on the road vs a very hungry team.
    Caps dont have Ovie again but are still very much a talented squad. At home especially so. The isles return Hunter tonight but he is very much out of game speed so I dont expect him to be a big difference maker while the loss of Weight was a sizable hole in the line up, losing Okposo to H1 and Comeau just leave bigger holes and this undertalented team should see themselves overwhelmed here. Green returns for the caps.

GL everyone

Theodore:puke: what a sieve

Comment

Mason :puke:

expected some sort of showing out of the jackets tonight but nobody came to play

Comment

atleast la is winning :)
        NHL Betting 09-10
        18-21 (+0.35 units)

Comment

Originally posted by AllanYork View Post
          atleast la is winning :)
          :thumbs:

Comment

edmonton scores, assist Hemsky, damn rotonews and their ****ty info.

Comment

wow guess i read that wrong Detroit really was pissed by its showing vs the leafs either that or the jackets just didn't show up. I gave up on watchin it after they fell down 3-0. Could've put Mason and the backup in at the same time to cover the net and they'd still be down lol

Comment

Working...
              X