NHLRS Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Thursday

not a lot of time for hockey these days..........

PIT -120....4Units.....only thing i don't like about this is the first game after a road trip scenario. PIT is really struggling which scares me as well. NJD rolling and undefeated on the road. Think this is a good spot for PIT to get refocused. Crosby has been a complete turd and you have to start to wonder if he is the type of player who can thrive when he has lesser talent around him??? Gonchar gone and PP is 3-40 since. No Malkin. Maybe sid the kid isn't so Sid the Kiddish when the other team can concentrate heavily on stopping him. We'll see. Big game tonight.

TAM -125..............MIN playing 4I6 on the road so if they win tonighth im going to continue fading them. TAM playing well at home.

PHI Over3 -120............PHI one of the highest scoring teams at home and owns a top 3 PP in the league. OTT is nothing special defensively.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Knew I could find you in the hockey form.

I decided to stay in the bay this weekend and watch the #17 ranked Wild Kittens in Berkeley. Sorry for the late notice but I just made the decision.

Send me an email if you're going to be in the bay, or want to make the last minute trip. I'm going to be in Berkeley all day Saturday. We'll have a beer...or 10:beerbang:

Good luck with the puck. I'm off to the 9'ers game
    its my way or the lame way.

2016 NFL:
    straight up 14-7-1 (+10.9u)
    parlays 0-1 (-1u)
    total: +9.9u

Comment

f'n penguins...

SAN -1 -105............4Units

GL to everyone!

Comment

add 3 more units...total of 7 to SAN.....yes im chasing....

GL to everyone!

Comment

TAM comes back to win....something to be said for flat betting i think......

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

GL to everyone!
            actually about even up to now so i'm not really chasing, i'm just a moron for betting 7 Units....:beerbang::beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

GL to everyone!
              :cross::nono::beerbang:

Comment

Working...
              X