Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL friday with flmmkrz

Jackets - 111 to win 2 units

Jackets are a tough home team, I was on them when they got spanked by the wings and despite that loss my feeling hasn't changed. They are a tough home yard to walk into for anybody short of the wings apparently and up until that game they were playing solid team hockey. I look at that game as a blip and Hitch should have them re-focused tonight and after being embarrassed effort shouldn't be an issue. Small price tag worth a shot.

Isles +115 x 2 units

Seen a lot of people around the boards playing the the canes cant keep losing forever angle and seeing the isles as a bad team but the isles dont overlook anybody and they work their tails off every night thats more than I can say for the Canes. Until the canes shake the losses they're fade material and i have no plans to back off the fade train till they make me.

Buffalo -126 to win 2 units

Calgarys been playing with fire too many games in a row now for one not to go against them sooner than later. Buffalo is talented, hard working fast and playing well. Calgary does just enough to get the win and I think it bites them in the ass against better teams and they face one tonight.

add:

Kings -105 to win 2 units

Getting the more talented squad at a small price tag vs a team thats playing b2b. Thrash aren't great at home, having Kovy back doesn't help but he's been out a while, b2b is a tough spot coming back and the kings should be able to jump on them early. The kings also have a b2b in tomorrows game vs the bolts who are tough on home ice so I expect the kings to know that this is the more likely spot for the W and play accordingly.

Comment

Working...
    X