Ang's NHL (4/16)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL (4/16)

Couple small ones today before I pound a couple tomorrow...

New Jersey -109, 1 unit
    Brodeur has to steal one eventually, don't you think?

San Jose -142, 1 unit
    If the Sharks don't win this one, maybe I double up on game four. I can't see Nashville taking both. In fact, I don't see Nashville taking either...

GL Everyone! Love Dallas, Calgary and Anaheim tomorrow!

Good Luck Ang!

As for Calgary tomorrow, they have been so shockingly bad over the first few games (and really for the last few weeks) that I have a hard time seeing much changing, even though I dont think they are as bad as they showed in Detroit.
    Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

GL ang, im sittin today out. Like both your picks. Im kicking myself for not hoping on the sabres earlier tho. I saw the line sitting at -175 and layed off thinking why is it so low, now at -211 its too high.

Comment

Originally posted by Benrik View Post
        Good Luck Ang!

As for Calgary tomorrow, they have been so shockingly bad over the first few games (and really for the last few weeks) that I have a hard time seeing much changing, even though I dont think they are as bad as they showed in Detroit.
        It's all about value. Calgary is a +130 dog right now. With their dominance at home, in a must-win situation, I'll take a shot. It might not win, but I don't think they should be 130 dogs at home...

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
          GL ang, im sittin today out. Like both your picks. Im kicking myself for not hoping on the sabres earlier tho. I saw the line sitting at -175 and layed off thinking why is it so low, now at -211 its too high.
          Haha...same thing for me. I almost hit it at -185 last night but figured I'd think about it overnight and play it today. Well, at -210 (or whatever) on the road against Dipietro...no thanks.

Comment

GL, Ang....opposites on NJ...I actually think TB gets it done at home....I'll be on the Flames tomorrow as well....waiting to hopefully see the public hammer the Wings.

GL with the Sharks :thumbs:

Comment

all i can say about CAL is see MIN. CAL has to step up their game and DET has to come way back down for CAL to have a chance. The difference between these 2 teams right now runs a lot deeper than home and away for CAL. and this is a different detroit team without shanny and Yzerman. which is a good thing for DET
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I should double up on Nashville for tonight. I can't win a game to save my life right now...lol...

Damn you JML for posting so late! Maybe I would have laid off... :nuts:

Just kidding buddy.

Comment

Working...
                X