No announcement yet.

Let's try this (LOL) NHL Monday IN GAME >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just saw something I've never before seen. Marleau, on a 2-on-1, crisscrossing with the other player...what the hell was he trying to do there?

God...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
      I just saw something I've never before seen. Marleau, on a 2-on-1, crisscrossing with the other player...what the hell was he trying to do there?

God...
      I noticed that too...

Comment

God every time i watch SJ, I can't believe they got Thornton from the Bruins for that package. :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          lmao...that's being generous. they are getting a new rink next year so they can have a brand new building that they only fill up 1/2 way......much better than playing in a 1/2 full old building.
          That's because the building SUCKS and is impossible to get to. No form of public transportation whatsoever takes you there. I never go because it's not worth it. Next year, when I can take the train, I will personally go once a week or so I'd guess. Not disagreeing that the fans are horrendous (hard when you are playing 16th fiddle in the NYC metropolitan area - Nets have same problem), but more people will go next year simply because it's 1,000x more accessible.

Comment

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET....2-1 SAN.......2P Over1 1/2 is good to go...need 1 more goal from the Sharks and a Sharks W
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

20 Posts

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                20 Posts
                22.....:beerbang:
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                  That's because the building SUCKS and is impossible to get to. No form of public transportation whatsoever takes you there. I never go because it's not worth it. Next year, when I can take the train, I will personally go once a week or so I'd guess. Not disagreeing that the fans are horrendous (hard when you are playing 16th fiddle in the NYC metropolitan area - Nets have same problem), but more people will go next year simply because it's 1,000x more accessible.
                  :beerbang: That sounds good.

Comment

To me Trotz looks like a Bolshevik. I could see him fitting right in with Lenin, Trotsky and Stalin.
                    Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

Working...
                    X