NHLPlayoff Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLPlayoff Tuesday

thoughts and prayers with the VTECH community....
    makes my 3-0 +7.1Unit night last night kind of trivial.....

NHL2007 Playoffs: 11-6-1 (+8.1Units)
    NHL2007 First Round: 11-6-1 (+8.1Units)

PIT +105....................this is the series for PIT. I can't believe i am getting + money with the Penguins in this one. There is absolutely no reason why they can't win this one at home. I expect their best effort of the series in this one.

most likely will play DAL in some fashion. Somebody needs to step up for DAL, though, and put the puck in the net.

i refuse to bet on CAL as they have been awful and i think in runs WAYYY deeper than just home/away. Until they show me they have it, i'm not wasting my money on them. You just can't say they are going to win because they are at home.

will play some team totals and period totals when they come out. I am having good luck with those, probably better than the side plays.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

I know what you mean, I was asking my wife what kind of world have we brought children into, the same thing happened last year here in Montreal,Canada. It's sad inoccent people lose their lives to some derranged *******.
    :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
    14-19 -1115

NFL
    4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
    1-1 0

NHL
    3-5 -175

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      thoughts and prayers with the VTECH community....
      makes my 3-0 +7.1Unit night last night kind of trivial.....

NHL2007 Playoffs: 11-6-1 (+8.1Units)
      NHL2007 First Round: 11-6-1 (+8.1Units)

PIT +105....................this is the series for PIT. I can't believe i am getting + money with the Penguins in this one. There is absolutely no reason why they can't win this one at home. I expect their best effort of the series in this one.

most likely will play DAL in some fashion. Somebody needs to step up for DAL, though, and put the puck in the net.

i refuse to bet on CAL as they have been awful and i think in runs WAYYY deeper than just home/away. Until they show me they have it, i'm not wasting my money on them. You just can't say they are going to win because they are at home.

will play some team totals and period totals when they come out. I am having good luck with those, probably better than the side plays.

GL to everyone!
      Like the Penguins and Stars as well..I'll be on 'em...good to see you on 'em.

As for the other game, FF...I'll mail you a unit....just ******* put a play on the Flames tomorrow...serious...at that line...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        Like the Penguins and Stars as well..I'll be on 'em...good to see you on 'em.

As for the other game, FF...I'll mail you a unit....just ******* put a play on the Flames tomorrow...serious...at that line...
        JML- THX!...you know i felt the same thing about the Wild who hadn't done **** in ANA and then were supposed to come home and win. I can't get past one stat for the CAL series.....97-35...those are the SOG for the series. I heard a good analysis of CAL from 2 different people on some hockey talk and they + some others like Brett Hull said on NBC, the CAL are a team without an identity right now. They aren't that hard forechecking team from year's past, nor are they that tight defensive team. And they really aren't an offensive team either. This DET team needed to clean house and get rid of shanny and have stevieY retire so there could be some fresh blood and a new desire on this DET team and IMO they have it. There is a grand canyon gap right now between these 2 teams and it runs a lot deeper than home ice. MIN has the best record in hockey since Jan1 and has been awesome at home and they came home and looked like **** to what is proving to be just a better ducks team. I kind of feel the same way about the CAL series. If i do well early, i may go with a 1/2 Unit JML tribute play on it tomorrow....lol....but seriously, from a pure hockey standpoint, you can't point to anything that would say play CAL.

lets get the Pens and Stars tomorrow.....i really have a good feeling about guys like Roberts and Recchi stepping up tomorrow for PIT with a veteran presence and getting a PIT W. Crapdano has to come to the rink tomorrow and put the puck in the net. If i can find a Crapdano to record a point prop i may play it. Had it last game but it was -125....nooo thanks.

Comment

Ottawa not picking up Roberts at the deadline is getting big play up here. He really wanted to go to Ottawa, and now he's going to help the Pens win this series IMO. He's a Sens killer.

FF......

Flames win tonight.

Comment

Pens win the series? JML, you're nuts! :glass:

Ottawa has outplayed the Pens in every game and should be up 3-0. I like the Sens to win again tomorrow.

Which probably means they won't.

Comment

Ang...this is the Ottawa Senators. LOL.

Comment

gl man

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  My problem with the Flames this year was perfectly exemplified by that last HNIC game. Up 2-0 on Edmonton they hear in the arena that Colorado had lost to Dallas and therefore Calgary had made the playoffs. After hearing the news they go on and lose 3-2. They've lost six in a row since a little winning streak kept them just far enough in front of Colorado.

However, the home team has won the last six in this matchup and I do believe Calgary will be more competitive at home.
                  Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

GL tonight Flyers! :beerbang:

Comment

cuse- THX!...

angelz- THX!...good to see you floating around!....

ADD:

DAL -152.....................oyyvayy i hope they can score a couple goals tonight....

GL to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        cuse- THX!...

angelz- THX!...good to see you floating around!....

ADD:

DAL -152.....................oyyvayy i hope they can score a couple goals tonight....

GL to everyone!
                        Dallas really needs this one but Im a Canuck fan. One of us will win!
                        Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

Kind of funny how things in the regular season come back to bite you in the ass in the post season. PIT went on LONNNNG scoring droughts on their PP (talking games) and in general and they have hit one of those patches in the post season. Anyone remember the last time Malkin did anything?

ADD:

CAL Over24 SOG

GL to everyone!

Comment

1-2 -3Units....freeking 2 one goal losses.....

NHL2007 Playoffs: 12-7-1 (+5.1Units)

seems like it's a battle to have bigger good days than are the bad days....

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
                            X