Playoff tuesday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff tuesday with flmmkrz

time to make some cash in the freakin playoffs. Regular season was great to me but can't get a solid read on the playoffs at all, it's bizarre.

Atl + 141 x 1 unit

Ridiculous odds. When I saw the sabres last night I saw the same thing and didn't take them and they won so when I saw these I had to jump. Rangers are better on the road and both games have been fairly close. I also don't think the rangers are sweeping. I expect a strong effort here from the thrash.

Canucks + 145 x 1 unit

Again crazy odds. Lots of people wrote off my boys after the split in vancouver. Not without reason they were outplayed in vancouver but last game showed what the nucks can do when they start skating. It's just a gut thing here but it feels like the whole series has shifted, the stars were the better team in the first 2 but saw their hard work amount to being down in the series, I think they're a bit deflated. IMO the stars played that ot like they were a beaten team. I think the better stars players are frustrated with how the nucks are playing them, by their own system, I don't think they believe they can win a big game and I think they've resorted to dirty play to see if that helps. The refs should play a part in this game as anything around Luongo tonight is going to be watched after all the hype. It could be a bad read on my part but I thought all along this would be a short series and im betting on the nucks cause I think it still will be and at these odds in a close game it's worth the flyer.

Minny + 102 x 1 unit

4 straight???? This minny team was still a great home team all season long on pride alone they should win one. They haven't been outplayed badly in any game just can't buy a goal, back against the wall here. I'll take my chances.

GL man.

I'm going to be against you on at least 2 of the games... :beer2:

Comment

Thank god Atlanta kept it under double digits, that in itself was a victory.

-1 unit on atl

+ 1.45 on the nuckers who are fawkin money, way to go boys.

+ 1.02 on the wild, who finally showed they can finally score.

Comment

Working...
      X