Ang's NHL (4/17)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL (4/17)

Big day for me...hopefully a profitable one...

Dallas -152, 2 units
    The Stars lose this and the series is effectively over. The Stars have to be choked that they're down 2-1 in the series despite not yet losing in regulation.

Ottawa -118, 1 unit
    Simply backing the better team here. The Pens are at least a year away yet. Ottawa should be up 3-0.

Anaheim -107, 2 units
    Get out your brooms! The Wild are done and they know it. I'll be surprised if they even score a goal tonight. And for those who say the Wild can't lose two straight at home to the same team, it just happened like two weeks ago...

Calgary +128, 2 units
    Do or die for the Flamers. Kipper and Iginla show up tonight.

GL Everyone!

GL in a couple of the games ang, just not the 2 im on :)

I like the sens today and takes some stones to bet on the flames the way they've played.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
      I like the sens today and takes some stones to bet on the flames the way they've played.
      Could the same not be said for Minnesota? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
        Could the same not be said for Minnesota? ;)
        true enough, but least the wild kept it close. I'm not sure the flames made it to the first 2 games??

Comment

Turco sucks ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
            Turco sucks ass.
            Why? He's given up 2 goals the last 2 games....stopped 30 shots tonight, absolutely robbed a couple Canucks....what sucks ass is the Stars forwards scoring abilities...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              Why? He's given up 2 goals the last 2 games....stopped 30 shots tonight, absolutely robbed a couple Canucks....what sucks ass is the Stars forwards scoring abilities...
              Ok, maybe he doesn't suck, but he's being outplayed. That last goal was horrendous. That is a goal that Luongo does NOT let in. But he does.

He's living up to his playoff reputation by letting in soft goals with 5 mins left in the game...

Comment

Actually, the first goal was pretty bad too. Hrudey just talked about it...

Comment

I don't think either were that bad.....maybe the one....but I just meant Turco has probably been Dallas' best player this series.....they cannot ******* score.....they get more than one measly goal tonight, and Turco is lauded for his stellar play.....and robbing a couple Nucks during the game to "save" the win.

Comment

Hey, lets be honest here, i agree with JML....the DAL forwards just suck complete donkey balls. I mean where in the world has Crapdano been? He didn't even have a SOG tonight through 2 1/2 periods. He just has been awful, absolutely awful. How in the world can you expect to win when you have scored a grand freeking total of 3 goals in the last 3 games. Where is Morrow? Lehtinen?

DAL needs to retool this team for next year. Crapdano is about ready for the old folks home. He still skates well but he is a 50 point player a year at best right now. Other than that they don't have much. Lehtinen is up there, Morrow is more of a grinder. Their forwards are really garbage.
                    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Send Modano down to Wayne Gretzky's Retirement Home in Arizona...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                        Send Modano down to Wayne Gretzky's Retirement Home in Arizona...
                        he can center a line with Owen Nolan and Roenick....:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                          Hey, lets be honest here, i agree with JML....the DAL forwards just suck complete donkey balls. I mean where in the world has Crapdano been? He didn't even have a SOG tonight through 2 1/2 periods. He just has been awful, absolutely awful. How in the world can you expect to win when you have scored a grand freeking total of 3 goals in the last 3 games. Where is Morrow? Lehtinen?

DAL needs to retool this team for next year. Crapdano is about ready for the old folks home. He still skates well but he is a 50 point player a year at best right now. Other than that they don't have much. Lehtinen is up there, Morrow is more of a grinder. Their forwards are really garbage.
                          I love it, when I said Canucks could play better you said where is the respect for dallas. Now its the dallas forwards fault for not playing better, how bout some respect for the dmen who are shutting down some pretty good players with help from the best tender playing right now, arguably.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                            I love it, when I said Canucks could play better you said where is the respect for dallas. Now its the dallas forwards fault for not playing better, how bout some respect for the dmen who are shutting down some pretty good players with help from the best tender playing right now, arguably.
                            i made no reference to VAN not playing well...my point was rather clear i thought...it's not Turco's fault when you only score 3 goals in 3 games. And DAL scoring problems go back like the whole season. DAL was the better team in games 1 and 2, they have been no where near the better team in the last 2, VAN has.

quit stirring **** up flmrrrz like an A-hole. I have nothing bad to say about VAN, they are playing very well. you missed the point of the whole argument as i am guessing you read about 1/3 of this. Modano is old and no where near the player he used to be was 1 of my points, and my 2nd point was that the blame lies with DAL up front not in back. So "love it" all you want. Those are 2 valid points. YOu have me rooting for DAL now.
                            Last edited by FlyersFan; 04-18-2007, 12:28 AM.

Comment

nice call on CAL...those were 2 1/2 painful units to earn for an oil fan i am sure...lol

Comment

Working...
                              X