Playoff wedz with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff wedz with flmmkrz

Well im a bit of a glutton so i'm going with the back against the wall thrash again tonight.

Thrash + 190 x 1 unit

I liked +141 yesterday so if I can like that I have to like 190 right, They may get crushed, prolly will get crushed but if they have any pride whatsoever they need to take one game. Prides not the greatest arguement but here's hoping for a good showing. Not liking anything else as I don't wanna lay the chalk on the sabres. Not sure if the sharks will win and tbay/nj is tough to read.

I was thinking this morning that I would take the Rangers at whatever price. Unlike Calgary coming home after two bad losses, Atlanta is still on the road and one game away from elimination. I just cant see what will change for Atlanta to have any chance.
    Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

Good Luck flm!

Comment

yeah I definately wouldn't bet my last dollar on this game and I don't really think the thrash will win but they have a chance to and this price is way too high. Simply a value play.

Comment

I can't argue with you there, dude. Definately a lot of talent on Atlanta!
          Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

and sometimes value isn't worth the play lol. Thrash out, good riddance to this horrid team.

Comment

Working...
            X