Ang's NHL (4/19)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL (4/19)

Love all the favorites today...which seems to go against forum consensus...

Vancouver -131, 1 unit
    This one scares me a little because maybe the Stars' offence finally breaks out. But I think it may go to OT and Turco is like 1-9 in playoff OT games...

Detroit -129, 1 unit
    Calgary won their one game. The Wings are just too strong for this series to last much longer. Again, I'm thinking a good possibility of OT here...

Anaheim -176, 3 units
    Chasing a little here. Played the Ducks to win game 4 and lost it. They finish this one off at home, tonight.

Ducks/Wild Over 4.5 -124, 1 unit
    Two goals each and this is a winner? Sign me up!

Dallas/Vancouver OT +312, 1 unit
    Every game has been close. Two of them already have gone to OT.

GL Everyone!

good luck Ang
    :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
    14-19 -1115

NFL
    4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
    1-1 0

NHL
    3-5 -175

Comment

GL Ang....I was thinking about the Canucks....Dallas cannot score!

GL :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
        Dallas/Vancouver OT +312, 1 unit
        Every game has been close. Two of them already have gone to OT.
        :beerbang:

Damn Wings though....

Comment

nice call on the ot ang, wish they would've come thru for both of us with the win tho.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
            nice call on the ot ang, wish they would've come thru for both of us with the win tho.
            You getting nervous at all? Turco now has 2 shutouts in the series....

Comment

You getting nervous at all? Turco now has 2 shutouts in the series....
              Would be lying if I said I have no nerves but I'm more confident that they'll pull it out than I'm nervous that they don't get it done. Both teams had their chances today, I didn't think we were outplayed which I find a positive. This is as desperate as the stars can get and we still matched them.

Comment

Ducks $$, Over $$

3-2 for somewhere around +4.5 units tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                  Would be lying if I said I have no nerves but I'm more confident that they'll pull it out than I'm nervous that they don't get it done. Both teams had their chances today, I didn't think we were outplayed which I find a positive. This is as desperate as the stars can get and we still matched them.
                  Yeah, but game 6 is in Dallas....

I don't know...I know last year, during the Oilers run, I wasn't nervous in round one because they weren't supposed to win. I wasn't nervous in round two because they were down 2-0 and again, really weren't supposed to win. In round 3, they went up 3-0 then lost game 4 at home. I was so nervous for that game 5 in Anaheim...and I really don't know why...it was just one of those things.

Anyway, hope the Nucks don't blow this. My shares will be worthless!

Comment

Yeah, but game 6 is in Dallas....

I don't know...I know last year, during the Oilers run, I wasn't nervous in round one because they weren't supposed to win. I wasn't nervous in round two because they were down 2-0 and again, really weren't supposed to win. In round 3, they went up 3-0 then lost game 4 at home. I was so nervous for that game 5 in Anaheim...and I really don't know why...it was just one of those things.

Anyway, hope the Nucks don't blow this. My shares will be worthless!
                    I dont mind Vancouver's chances on the road Saturday. However, if they can't get it done Dallas will have all the momentum.

It's absolutely shocking that they've been shutout twice at home in three games -- one goal in the last 11+ periods at GM Place.
                    Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

Working...
                    X