Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLPlayoff Friday

NHL2007 Playoffs: 14-9-1 (+6.9Units)
    NHLPlayoffs 1st Round: 14-9-1 (+6.9Units)

no time for plays yesterday which was unfortunate as i did really like the Ducks.......not a great card today, IMO.

NAS -130.........1Unit......oh how the mighty have fallen. NAS was a trendy early season pick to do some playoff damage and maybe go all the way. Since the last 20 games of the season, this team led by their goalie have been nothing short of average at best. Should be some interesting story lines as Peter Forsberg at this point i think has both skates back in Sweden for good. And SAN has absolutely dominated this sereis. Crapkoun has earned his nickname this series routinely giving up 3+ goals on less than 20 SPG. I really love SAN tonight. There is no reason to think NAS is going to do **** in this game. They are (a) one of the dumbest teams in the league....i have never seen a team take more dumb penalties and more penalties in general than NAS in this series (b) getting just atrocious goaltending right now. Crapkoun looks like the 2nd coming fo JML's buddy Robert Esche (c) not getting crap from Forsberg who chipped in with exactly 0 points, 2SOG and minus rating in SAN over the 2 games played there and was quite frankly invisible (man is he far removed from his Colorado cup days where you couldn't help but notice him dominate a game....now he might as well be wearing 72 on his jersey...(d) not getting anything from their PP which struggled mightly down the stretch of the regular season as well (e) not even able to generate any scoring chances as they had (check this out) ZERO freeking SOG in the 3rd period through the first 15 minutes and only 11 SOG total in the 2nd and 3rd periods after tallying 14 in the 1P......(f) i think they are a bunch of quitters as evidenced by game4 where they went down 3-1 and pretty much said we quit, we're done.....if NAS gets down a goal early tonight, they will get crushed..which i think they will get crushed anyway. Which is why i am taking NAS tonight...lmao..........

NJD -180.......................1/2Unit...........worth a 1/2 unit. Something tells me Brodeur has to have one good game in him in this series somewhere....but the other half tells me he is too old to be overworked anymore the way NJD loves to send him out 93 times a year in every BB situation they have, and that is contributing to a poor and tired playoff effort by a HOF goalie. Hope the former is true and i think it's worth a Unit to see. Also Holmqvist has to be due for a clunker one of these days. I think this one goes 7.

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 04-20-2007, 08:55 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL Flyers... on the Predators as well :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Ya I think the Preds are a good play tonight, GL FF.
      :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
      14-19 -1115

NFL
      4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
      1-1 0

NHL
      3-5 -175

Comment

lol...NAS sucks.....SAN just looked too good to be true tonight.....guess they weren't.....

Comment

ADD:

NAS -130 2P...........1Unit

NAS +230 (for the game)..........1/2Unit
          Last edited by FlyersFan; 04-20-2007, 09:26 PM.

Comment

any leans for tmrw FF....I think DET wins, but at -250 there is no value there....dont see det dropping 3 in a row...

Comment

unfortunately the value is out of most of these series. I mean do you really want to lay -150 in a series where DAL hasn't been able to score more than 1 goal in the past 3 games?...and DET wins, but -250 is a huge chunk of change....HOWEVER...CAL is just awful on the road and i may play some variation of that game in terms of SOG or Goals with DET. I think they win like 4-2.....and DAL under has been money but the total is at 4 1/2.....i may play DAL/VAN under5.......

if you are looking for value Vaz...check out the prices after periods. I got NAS at +230 for the game after the first period and at -130 for the 2P.....

Comment

unbelievable.....i can't believe this.....NAS is the dumbest group of players i have ever seen....it's like they found 20 meat heads to go out and play street ball.....Barry Trotz has no control over his team right now and i think that says a lot about him as a coach and everyone in that dressing room....it's like Gangsta hockey.......

they are going to lose this game but at least i got a decent amount of my bets back with the 2P play that they tried to cough up as well....just brutal....they sure aren't winning any fans around the league with their play that is for sure...i am pulling for SAN to be honest

Comment

i'll gladly take the loss tonight with NAS to not have to watch their playoff cheapshot bull**** anymore.....good riddence to them...and man, is SAN going to be tough to beat. They are just playing some great hockey right now. I am going to drop a unit on them to go to the finals for sure. I think they have more depth than ANA, VAN or DET and certainly more than CAL or DAL.....

2-2 -.3Units....

NHL2007 Playoffs 16-11-1 (+6.6Units)

Comment

I don't what we were thinking SJ is just to strong, wrong play tonight.

NCAAF
                    14-19 -1115

NFL
                    4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
                    1-1 0

NHL
                    3-5 -175

Comment

Originally posted by gladgarbage View Post
                      I don't what we were thinking SJ is just to strong, wrong play tonight.
                      i sort of disagree.....NAS was up 2-1 and had all the momentum before ANOTHER dumb major penalty vs. NAS in that spear. I mean what in the world was he thinking? I think it was worth a unit play tonight. SAN is the better team, but i thought NAS had toned down all the dumb stuff...apparently not. They win that game, IMO if not for that penalty. That takes so much out of your team to kill penalty after penalty.

Comment

I think Calgary surprises Saturday, I think I'm gonna buy the 1.5 at -130, I see 1 goal games in both games.

NCAAF
                        14-19 -1115

NFL
                        4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
                        1-1 0

NHL
                        3-5 -175

Comment

Originally posted by gladgarbage View Post
                          I think Calgary surprises Saturday, I think I'm gonna buy the 1.5 at -130, I see 1 goal games in both games.
                          I think CAL gets their lunch handed to them, but that is just me. Everyone forgets that if you toss out the mini 4 game win streak on the road towards the end of the year, they were one of the absolute worst road teams this year. They were outshot 97-35 in Detroit in the 2 games and i wouldn't be surprised to see a repeat of that. DET will have their backs against the wall and i see them playing a good game. I think they win this one 4-1 type game. But GL if you play it. If CAL does play well and can pull out the win, it certainly would be a "surprise" as you put it. I think i am going to play something on DET such as SOG. I think they put a lot of rubber on the net in this one. Gotta see what's up in the AM. GL!

Comment

I don't think Cal can pull off the win but they will play well enough to win, I think something in the 4-3 ,3-2 range for Detroit in OT or late goal.

NCAAF
                            14-19 -1115

NFL
                            4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
                            1-1 0

NHL
                            3-5 -175

Comment

Working...
                            X