Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Anyone ever seen a dumber team than NAS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Anyone ever seen a dumber team than NAS?

This is absolutely rediculous. Barry Trotz has lost about 50 pegs in my book in terms of being a good coach. That is utterly unbelievable how undisciplined they have been this whole series. They just continue to take dumb MAJOR penalty after dumb penalty. I was trying to think back to a time when i recalled a team playing as dumb as NAS game in and game out.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

thats why they are GONE!
    :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
    14-19 -1115

NFL
    4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
    1-1 0

NHL
    3-5 -175

Comment

They looked solid mid year and just hit a slow slump.

The Sharks are a solid team though. They may have just made Nash look bad. I didn't watch these games so I'm not speaking from fact, just saying.

Comment

I gotta agree with FF. Just crazy.

I might have to make a play against SJ the next round, as I think they might be over-valued. They are a good team, but Nashville handed it to them...

Comment

JML- can you believe that you're down 3-1 in the series, you've just scored 2 unanswered to take a 2-1 lead towards the end of the 2nd period..have all the momentum and are about to get a 2 minute penalty on the SAN and go on the PP................and you take a 5 minute spearing penalty?????????????

remember, toootooo was suspended for his hit on Robida(sp) from DAL late in the season...then all the BS in the SAN series. I think NAS may start or has started to get a reputation as an undisciplined dirty hockey club. The Radulov hit was gross, the hit on Cheechoo, the spear......starting to see a pattern with NAS. I think they need to fire Trotz and get a new message in that organization. It starts with the coach who obviously has lost his team or is the driving force behind the cheap hits...either one is no good.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            ...............and you take a 5 minute spearing penalty?????????????
            One of the most bone-headed attacks I have ever seen in my 30 years of watching NHL hockey....considering the situation. What a dummy. Surprised he even dressed. I would cut him tomorrow if I was Poile. You have Tootoo...why even have Horriblechuk/Nichol on your roster?
            Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 04-21-2007, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X