X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL (4/21)

Calgary +1.5 -125, 1 unit
    Just a guess really...

For a good part of the year, I tailed the Flames at home and faded them on the road. Not sure why I changed that strategy come playoff time... :bang:

Add:

Vancouver +131, 1 unit
    Vancouver/Dallas OT +310, 1 unit

Comment

Go "nuckers"

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
        For a good part of the year, I tailed the Flames at home and faded them on the road. Not sure why I changed that strategy come playoff time... :bang:
        i have to say i didnt understand all the love for CAL today as they have shown nothing on the road in the playoffs or during the regular season. I think they win game6 and lose a game7 at DET....

i debated that OT prop...still might play it....GL!
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          i have to say i didnt understand all the love for CAL today as they have shown nothing on the road in the playoffs or during the regular season. I think they win game6 and lose a game7 at DET....

i debated that OT prop...still might play it....GL!
          I didn't think the Flames would win, but I thought the last two games would give them enough confidence to keep it close. They showed up in the first period, unfortunately it's been downhill ever since.

Comment

Bad luck with the horrid flames Ang. I don't know if I wanna sweat thru an ot but i'd take an ot canucks win for the both of us.

Comment

Working...
            X