X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLPlayoff Saturday

NHL2007 Playoffs: 16-11-1 (+6.6Units)
    NHL2007 FirstRound: 16-11-1 (+6.6Units)

DET -250.............1/2Unit.........everyone is all fired up on CAL now after they managed to win a couple home games. Ah yes.....CAL back on the road where they have been just short of awful. I think DET gets a nice W today. To me there is no value in a team that can't win on the road and CAL certainly hasn't shown any signs of even playing decent in the 2 road games in the series. CAL could be +7000 and there is on value in them, IMO on the road. Not that there is a ton of value in DET at -250...but worth a small play none the less, much like NJD yesterday.

DET -190 (1P)/VAN +2 1/2 -700 (-135)..............1Unit...........DET has started out well at home and VAN/DAL series usually doesn't even see 2 1/2 goals.

I am still waiting for 5D to put up their game props for SOG and the likes. Hopefully they will do it soon.

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 04-21-2007, 11:53 AM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

1/2 unit @ -250...what does that pay, 5 bucks? LOL. j/k

GL....I agree, the Wings should get it done at the Joe...

Comment

JML- THX!...half unit is a half unit....lol....

ADD:

PDatysuk +115 to record an assist (5D).........1Unit.......if DET is going to win today he is going to have to be in the middle of it.....

SOG prop has DET at 36.5 and that has no value in it, IMO. I was hoping form it to come in around 32-33.

GL to everyone!
      Last edited by FlyersFan; 04-21-2007, 02:10 PM.

Comment

GL today Flyers!!!! :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          PDatysuk +115 to record a point.........1Unit......
          I liked this, and went to 5dimes to check it out and maybe tail...but all I see is Datsyuk +115 to record an assist. Is that what you meant, and would you still recommend it?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            I liked this, and went to 5dimes to check it out and maybe tail...but all I see is Datsyuk +115 to record an assist. Is that what you meant, and would you still recommend it?
            inspector clouseau...thanks for catching the typo....lol......yes assist is what i played at 5D.....:nuts: .....of course i would recommend it...i played it.....i expect him to be in the middle of it today....:beerbang:

Comment

LOL...wasn't busting you....just wanted to tail....I like it, but that would be a kick in the ass if Datsyuk gets a hat trick and no assists! LMAO

I was also thinking about the "nuckers".... anytime you can get Luongo at that much of a dog, especially against a team that is having trouble scoring....it just screams value.

GL :thumbs:

Comment

****...I missed it....thought it was a 3:30 start :bang:

Comment

if DET can cover the 1P, then i have VAN +2 1/2 -135 for tonight.....

i just liked the Datysuk prop today......really wanted to play DET over SOG but it came too high......

i honestly don't see how anyone could lay -150 with DAL since DAL hasn't scored more than 1 goal in the past 3 (maybe it's 4) playoff games....nooooo value with DAL today.

Comment

VAN +2 1/2 -700.........1Unit (Detroit1P was a push so this is what is left)...

actually it's 1Unit to win like .16Units...lmao...great value there...

GL to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      VAN +2 1/2 -700.........1Unit (Detroit1P was a push so this is what is left)...

actually it's 1Unit to win like .16Units...lmao...great value there...

GL to everyone!
                      Wow. Why even play it??

What if Dallas is up 2-0 and Vancouver pulls their goalie with 2 mins left?

GL anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                        Wow. Why even play it??

What if Dallas is up 2-0 and Vancouver pulls their goalie with 2 mins left?

GL anyway.
                        I think he meant it was the 2nd half of that earlier parlay, but because of the push....that's the odds he's left with...

Comment

datsyuk!!! nice FF!!

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                            datsyuk!!! nice FF!!
                            :beerbang: ..........he was on the ice for both PP goals and the SH situation that led to Cleary's goal...he has played well today

this game is playing out pretty much how every CAL road game plays out....i said 4-1 today in another thread, but i don't think CAL will even get their 1 goal at this rate.........probably should have played DET -1 today and i never even thought about that angle....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                              I think he meant it was the 2nd half of that earlier parlay, but because of the push....that's the odds he's left with...

Ah...I need to read better...

Thanks JML.

Comment

Working...
                              X