• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuckers finish off the stars saturday with flmmkrz

The title is especially made for cuse :beerbang:

but it says it all

Canucks + 125 x 1 unit

tight games, turcos playing great in net, all that aside we win this round tonight cause they can only postpone this so long. Bring on the ducks unless calgary can pull a road win out of its ass in game 7 and assuming they win the next game of course.

LOL...I was going to come in, and say "cuse is going to love THAT title"...but you were all over it!

GL flm...I really think your nuckers get it done!

:thumbs:

Comment

GL!

Nice day so far in baseball too! :beerbang:

Comment

flm...what's the feeling like in BC...do they think there is a real chance to go all the way (I know there is hope, but is there REAL confidence). I know anything can happen when you have the quality of a Lungo in net, but it seems they might have drawn a weak Dallas team up front, and the other remaining teams look so strong in the West.

Don't get me wrong....I'll cheer for the Canadian team all the way.... (Ottawa not included LOL)

GO NUCKERS!!!

Comment

gl flmm
          To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
          2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            flm...what's the feeling like in BC...do they think there is a real chance to go all the way (I know there is hope, but is there REAL confidence). I know anything can happen when you have the quality of a Lungo in net, but it seems they might have drawn a weak Dallas team up front, and the other remaining teams look so strong in the West.

Don't get me wrong....I'll cheer for the Canadian team all the way.... (Ottawa not included LOL)

GO NUCKERS!!!
            depends on who you talk to. Vancouver is famous for its bandwagon fans so to them we're going all the way cause they don't know any better. To the more knowledgable fans they know the ducks are a seriously bad match up for us but we're confident we'll do better than the wild did. With Luongo I think even the most realistic among us still feels like anything is possible but we'd have to play a lot lot better than we have up front and hope that our goalie zones out of his mind. If Calgary somehow knocks out Detroit the sharks match up is a lot more favorable to us, they're big but not as physical as the ducks. So among people I talk to we're not convinced the canucks will beat the ducks but we feel like we have a shot, but the real feeling is if we do beat them then there is no reason we can't go all the way. There are a lot of tough teams out there but the ducks are about the only one the real canuck fans I know are really nervous about facing.

Comment

Well they ****in stunk it up out there. I hope Zubov and Morrow will be out next game cause I don't know if I have the faith in them to win another one with the stars healthy. Definately not with the bullshyt the nucks are putting forth. Nobody going to the net, pp is garbage, best players invisible. All the respect to the stars for outplaying the nucks in almost every way. I still give it up to BobbyLu, no support and he still kept us in it.

Comment

3 shutouts for Turco in the series.

Not sure I like the Nucks chances in game 7...

Comment

The thing I have liked about this canuck team all season is that they've always answered the bell after a bad performance. Game 5 they were outplayed but they had a chance to win, game 6 they didn't belong on the same ice as the stars. They have to respond here and maybe its the homer in me but I think the canucks team that has responded with a good effort after a bad is the one that shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                    The title is especially made for cuse :beerbang:
                    My apologies they lost but thanks for looking out on the title, haha...

Here's to them taking Game 7 at home!!! :cheers:

Comment

Im thinking about puting a big play down on the Stars tomorrow night. I'd gladly lose it but I'd profit if the Nuckers went down.
                      Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

Originally posted by Benrik View Post
                        Im thinking about puting a big play down on the Stars tomorrow night. I'd gladly lose it but I'd profit if the Nuckers went down.
                        Lol, I faded the Oil at many times during last year's playoffs. I remember I had a big play on the Canes for game five of the finals. I've never been so happy to lose a bet!

Of course, then I lost a tonne on game seven when I figured it was a once in a lifetime opportunity to tail the Oil in the last game of the cup finals...

Comment

i am going to be all over the Under tomorrow.....game7...if you thought the other games were tightly played with no SOG, i can't wait for tomorrow.....i may fall asleep of boredom
                          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                            i am going to be all over the Under tomorrow.....game7...if you thought the other games were tightly played with no SOG, i can't wait for tomorrow.....i may fall asleep of boredom
                            I'm thinking OT prop again...

Comment

Originally posted by Benrik View Post
                              thought about doing the same. Typed in the amount but couldn't bring myself to hit confirm it's like sending bad karma to the nucks or something lol so I just went bigger on the canucks. I'm already gonna be choked if they lose, a few hundred isnt gonna make me feel any better so might as well really enjoy the win or go down in flames with em. :beerbang:

Canucks - 123 x 3 units :nuts:

Comment

Working...
                              X