NHLPlayoff Monday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLPlayoff Monday

****ty day on sunday....pretty much just pissing in the wind here...

NHL2007 Playoffs: 18-14-1 (+3Units)
    NHL2007 FirstRound: 18-14-1 (+3Units)

DAL/VAN Under5 1/2..................4Units

DAL/VAN Under 1 1/2 (1P)....................2Units

if tonight is a shoot out, i quit.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

5.5? Is that a typo or did you buy it up to that? If some place has it at 5.5 I'll gladly open an account and place a wager!

GL Flyers!!!

Comment

thx!....You could have anywhere from 2 1/2 to 8 1/2 cuse. You guys kill me who keep asking questions about where these plays come from. 5 freeking dimes and the greek.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        thx!....You could have anywhere from 2 1/2 to 8 1/2 cuse. You guys kill me who keep asking questions about where these plays come from. 5 freeking dimes and the greek.
        Probably because you never post the juice....which makes a big difference for people tailing...

GL.... I like 'em!! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          Probably because you never post the juice....which makes a big difference for people tailing...

GL.... I like 'em!! :thumbs:
          thx......what i play is what i play. i could really care less if anyone else plays them or not. all plays are readily available at 5dimes and people are more than capable of going over there and making a wager if they want to (and it will let them know what the juice is). and to be honest, i only post what i am playing and my thoughts on games for the few who post here and you all know where the plays are coming from.

Comment

Hey no problem...GL!...I just checked it out at 5 dimes...they do have the total 8.5!...wow, -1900..LOL!

GL again...still deciding what to do....

Comment

i bought the juice on the VAN game because today is pretty much it for me if it loses anyway....i am up like 3Units for the first round and it has just been kind of maddening to be honest with you. i bet the "no goal" last VAN game and i get a 5 on 3 against me, i bet the under in the first game of this series and of course they scored more goals in that game than the next 6 combined......so i either win today and keep going or i lose and watch the rest from the sidelines.

my thought was that if they couldn't score or generate shots before, they really aren't going to do so today. Why all of a sudden in game7 are these teams going to try and generate offense? I think they both sit back and wait for that one mistake. I wouldn't be surprised to see both teams with less than 25 SOG again. Grippin' the sticks big time today. DAL just refuses to shoot the puck which amazes me. They pass up wide open shots from the wing in order to dump it down low and fight for it again...just crap ass hockey, IMO and i wish we could eliminate both these teams tonight...lol. I am glad the CAL, MIN, ATL of the world have lost as they play boring defensive hockey and it is painful to watch. Much like when the Heat/Knicks turned basketball into an unwatchable 70-57 type product.

Comment

Geez, sorry.....

:hide:

Comment

ADD:

VAN -130.............3/4Unit.............they start the period on the PP and they pretty much dominated that period and that goal seems to have gotten them going. I am not sure if this counts OT or not, as it doesn't say one way or the other.

1P Under is good and if these 2 teams score 4 goals in the 3P to ruin the under, i am done...

GL to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                    Geez, sorry.....

:hide:
                    so have you signed up there yet? you said if you could find 5 1/2 you would sign up there........cusefan on patrol......:beerbang:

Comment

LoL IMO everyone should have 5Dimes as an option.... Team totals, tons of alternate lines & such. What's your take on the Sabres/Rangers series? Gonna be tough, I'm thinking the Rangers take 1 of the first 2 games. Considering playing the Rangers game 1, then 2 if they lose the first, +160 makes it worth a shot IMO.
                      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

wow..............needed every bit of the 5 1/2......really a bad beat for Under bettors who went the standard route.....2 ENG's......

nice way to finish the 1st Round.....

3-0 +6.75 Units

NHL2007 FirstRound: 21-14-1 (+9.75Units)

GL to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                          so have you signed up there yet? you said if you could find 5 1/2 you would sign up there........cusefan on patrol......:beerbang:
                          He should be a client...it is mandatory for the bases contest...

Good thing you bought the 5.5, with those 2 empty-netters! LOL!!

Vancouver showed me nothing, I actually think Dallas should have won....did you see that phantom "highsticking" call on Dallas? Brutal. Ducks in 4....3 if it was possible....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                            He should be a client...it is mandatory for the bases contest...

Good thing you bought the 5.5, with those 2 empty-netters! LOL!!

Vancouver showed me nothing, I actually think Dallas should have won....did you see that phantom "highsticking" call on Dallas? Brutal. Ducks in 4....3 if it was possible....
                            I was thinking the same thing...i am going to hammer ANA in game1...they have been resting and VAN SHOULD have nothing in the tank for game1.....

and you know, i played it 5 1/2 as i didn't want any ties...i went for it and this time it paid off....never thought i would need the cushion in a million years, though.

Comment

Working...
                            X