NHLRS Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Sunday

Saturday still pending, though, it is looking like splitsville.....i am never betting a total again. Should just stick to sides.....

really, loving this play and i know that means extra units and an L, but WTF....

ATL -150.........4Units...........teams split 2 meetings in the last 10 days with each team winning in the other's building. ATL will be playing for only the 3rd time in the last 8 days, while CAR is playing their 5I8 and i think that can catch up with you this time of the year. ATL has picked up some nice momentum in the past couple games since the trades, as well. I think ATL is going to be a force in the last 6 weeks and get a 2nd wind from their acquisitions. CAR i don't think will be a playoff team this year.

lotta fat favorites on Sunday....

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

looks good FF!

Comment

Vaz- THX!.....

Comment

NJD -250..................screw it...i really like the situation and the spot in this one. BOS is playing BB, 3I4 and 6I9. NJD are have only played 1 time in the L4 days. This is a huge game for the NJD as they hit the road for 3 straight against rival Philly, then Pittsburgh and Buffalo. BOS has only netted 4 goals in their L10 games including overtimes (losing 3L4), and that doesn't bode well i don't think facing Brodeur who is having one of his best seasons in the past few years. NJD are only 6 points out of the top spot in the east and with a showdown later this week against Buffalo, these are meaningful points. NJD are 5-1-1 L7 and Brodeur is 3-0 L3 vs. BOS. Like the spot here for NJD playing what is hopefully a tired BOS team. Haven't played this and won't if Brodeur isn't in net. Will play for sure if he is. There is less than no value in the play with a backup in net at -250.

GL to everyone!

Comment

Gl Ff!

Comment

Gl Ff!
            2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

GL

Comment

did you miss me?

Comment

GL FF!

Comment

Angelus, xHx, cuse, JML- THX!....

Skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeens- what's up? :beerbang: ..............where have you been hiding? hope all is well. thought you might have jumped off a tower back in october when the skins went south, south, south........

GL to everyone!

Comment

looks like atl is just about to wrap up the W today....great call FF!!!

Comment

Vaz- THX!......i think ATL is going to be a "play on" team down the stretch. CAR is not going to the playoffs, IMO, and they are kind of a lost team right now. They don't know who their goalie is, they can't seem to find guys who are clicking with one another on offense.....call it cup hangover or whatever you want, but they are toast....

can't believe i am saying this (almost as bad as Go Leafs Go)...but lets go Devils!....

GL to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                          CAR is not going to the playoffs, IMO, and they are kind of a lost team right now. They don't know who their goalie is, they can't seem to find guys who are clicking with one another on offense.....call it cup hangover or whatever you want, but they are toast....
                          Yeah....that would be nuts if both of last years Stanley Cup teams missed the playoffs the next year....not sure if that's ever happened before.

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                          can't believe i am saying this (almost as bad as Go Leafs Go)...but lets go Devils!....
                          LOL...almost...

Comment

:thx:

Took the Mash Thrash and parlayed Ottawa and New Jersey. Might take the Devils straight aswell, but not sure.

:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                              Yeah....that would be nuts if both of last years Stanley Cup teams missed the playoffs the next year....not sure if that's ever happened before.
                              It hasn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X