• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLPlayoff Wednesday

NHL2007 Playoffs: 21-14-1 (+9Units)
    NHL2007 FirstRound: 21-14-1 (+9Units)
    NHL2007 SecondRound: 0-0-0

i am going to play the old double up game with some of these teams like ANA and will keep doubling up until i win with them......also waiting to see what some of the prop bets are at 5dimes with respect to SOG...still have a lot of homework to do and i honestly think the hidden money is in some of the props like SOG etc...but that's JMO.......

ANA -210..........3Units.............if ANA somehow loses this one i will double up with them in game2. IMO, and was listening to XM today and they felt the same way, no way VAN is ready for this series after 7 long hard games with DAL. It would be one thing if VAN had the talent advantage but they don't. ANA is a much deeper team both offensively and defensively and i don't see this going past 5 games unless Luongo steals a couple. VAN has injuries and isn't that deep up front to begin with. Outside of Morrisson, the Sedins and Naslund (maybe Pyatt or Linden) they get real thin real quick. ANA will roll 3 very good lines and Pahlsson's line will match up against the Sedins i am sure and getting last change at home will be big for ANA as they can get the matchup they want. That line shut down Gaborik's line and i don't see why they don't do the same to VAN top line. Too much depth period in this one for ANA and i like their focus. They did a great job with Minnesota's PP and once again, with that same effort i don't see VAN vaunted piece of **** PP which went 7.9% in the DAL series and a stellar OFER on the road doing much...this vs. an ANA PK that was 100 percent at home in the first series (15 for 15). Gigeure had great numbers vs. VAN in the regular season, as well.

will add more when 5D puts up the stuff for Wednesday like SOG etc......may also play ANA -165 1P......

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL Flyers! :thumbs:

Comment

Cuse- THX!......

BUF Chase System: going to keep playing BUF until they win. If they get swept then so be it.......will add in the units to the total tally after it has finished. It is over when they win a game.

BUF -183

stinking 5dimes doesn't have any game props up yet and we're 3 hours before the first puck drops. Kind of sucks they are so slow in putting those up.

HOME GOALS: -1 1/2 -110...1Unit......i expect both home teams to get it done today, if that is the case then both would have to win by 1 goal making this bet a winner. If one of the teams loses i am pretty much hosed.

ANA -165 (1P)..........2/3Unit...............allowed ZERO 1P goals in the Minnesota series. Hoping the trend continues.

BUF +1 -413/ANA +1 -460 (-200).........1/2Unit.........

great bet tomorrow when it comes up, IMO is the Over1 1/2 (2P) in the OTT/NJD game as they have combined for i believe 16 2P playoff goals and it was the biggest scoring period for both teams, and usually is the highest scoring period in a good number of the games.

may add something more later......

hope today isn't one of those "shockers"....

GL to everyone!

Comment

gl FF-decided to post on somebodys elses thread instead of mine LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
          gl FF-decided to post on somebodys elses thread instead of mine LOL...
          lol...THX!....i thought maybe your thread was being used as the BUF pre-game show for the game tonight........BTW, the announcer for the BUF might be the most annoying announcer in the game...TG jay Mckie isn't with them anymore....i can still hear that crappy voice of his screaming Jayyyyyyyyyyyyy Mckieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee like a lunatic. GL! with your team

Comment

lol, i think your talking about rick jeanaret(sp) lol...same guy whose famous for... lalalaalalalalalalafontaaaaaaaine....the whole may day thing...danny briere, the cookie monster...and the list goes on and on and on....druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuryyyy....

Comment

GL FF. Like those plays.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                HOME GOALS: -1 1/2 -110...1Unit......i expect both home teams to get it done today, if that is the case then both would have to win by 1 goal making this bet a winner. If one of the teams loses i am pretty much hosed.
                Interesting....wouldn't a home ML parlay payed + money? (essentially the same play)

GL FF...love all your plays tonight....keep on hitting those props! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  Interesting....wouldn't a home ML parlay payed + money? (essentially the same play)

GL FF...love all your plays tonight....keep on hitting those props! :thumbs:
                  JML- THX!....yeah, but it still isn't exactly the same thing as ANA could win 4-1 and BUF could lose 4-3 and i could still win it......

Comment

GL load boy.:beerbang:
                    Go Boilers!
                    thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
                    NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
                    NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
                    NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
                    NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
                    NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
                    NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
                    NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
                    NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
                    NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

BTW, the announcer for the BUF might be the most best announcer in the game...
                      :beerbang:
                      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

JML- THX!....yeah, but it still isn't exactly the same thing as ANA could win 4-1 and BUF could lose 4-3 and i could still win it......
                        Right! That's true...

Oh....2-0 Buffalo....just scored :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                        X