Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Wednesday NHL >>>

Ducks -210 vs "nuckers"
    Probably a sweep....Canucks might steal one game, but unlikely in California.

2 Units

No respect for the nuckers eh? Can't wish ya good luck vs my boys. GL the rest of the playoffs though !!

Comment

Yeah, sorry flm...but the Ducks have the defence that Dallas had plus a better group of forwards who can score...Vancouver just does not have the horses up front to compete. At least Luongo might keep it from being embarassing...

Comment

GL JML, I'll prob be on that tonight also. Don't know why I haven't played it yet seeing as how I don't foresee it dropping at all.

Comment

gl JML!

Comment

Adding...

Sabres PL +170 vs Rangers - 1 Unit
            NY takes some stupid penalties tonight trying to play those speedy Sabres "tough"? Maybe....but I think Buffalo wins by 2+.

Was contemplating a favourite parlay tonight....but went with this instead...

Looks like most of us are all on the same page tonight...GL all :thumbs:

Comment

dang, well you got the first part right that NYR take dumb penalties...four of them in the 1P....unfortunately the BUF couldn't do **** on them.....ooyyyyvayyy...have a bad feeling about this one for BUF....too many missed opportunities.....hope they can put together some goals
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

nice....lets get some more goals......3-0
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                X