Ang's NHL - Round 2 Series Wagers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL - Round 2 Series Wagers

Just when I think I'm out....they pull me back in...

Ottawa -134, 4 units
    I really don't think the Devils are going to be any match for this Sens team. They absolutely steam rolled a very good Pens team in what should have been a sweep. If Brodeur plays twice as good as he did in round one, the Sens still win.

Buffalo -195, 2 units
    Well, I said the juice here was too heavy, but what the hell. I really think the Sabres should be -250 here. Only because the Thrashers forgot to show up is the line so low. The Sabres have so much depth, it's scary. Connoly a fourth liner?? GL to Lundqvist. Surprisingly, you can now get this line at -186...don't know why so many people like the Rangers...

Anaheim -244, 2 units
    Well, I sold my Canucks shares at a profit of $1/share...lol...and decided to load up on the Ducks here. If the "nuckers" couldn't score on Turco and the Dallas D, what hope do they have against Pronger/Nidermayer and Giguere? Answer: NONE! Sorry Benrik and flmmkrz...the ride ends here...

I agree with all three...GL :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
      Just when I think I'm out....they pull me back in...

Ottawa -134, 4 units
      I really don't think the Devils are going to be any match for this Sens team. They absolutely steam rolled a very good Pens team in what should have been a sweep. If Brodeur plays twice as good as he did in round one, the Sens still win.

Buffalo -195, 2 units
      Well, I said the juice here was too heavy, but what the hell. I really think the Sabres should be -250 here. Only because the Thrashers forgot to show up is the line so low. The Sabres have so much depth, it's scary. Connoly a fourth liner?? GL to Lundqvist. Surprisingly, you can now get this line at -186...don't know why so many people like the Rangers...

Anaheim -244, 2 units
      Well, I sold my Canucks shares at a profit of $1/share...lol...and decided to load up on the Ducks here. If the "nuckers" couldn't score on Turco and the Dallas D, what hope do they have against Pronger/Nidermayer and Giguere? Answer: NONE! Sorry Benrik and flmmkrz...the ride ends here...
      no apologies necessary. If I were betting the series my money would be in the same spot but im not betting it so im hoping you lose it bro sorry. GL on the rest tho :beerbang:

Comment

gl Ang...hope ya hit them all!

Comment

angelus- GL!...interesting bet i am debating is taking ANA -1 1/2 -115 for the series. They would have to win it in 4, 5 or 6 games obviously. I am debating playing ANA for 4 unit. GL!
          Last edited by FlyersFan; 04-25-2007, 05:34 PM.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

For tonight:

Buffalo -170, 1 unit
            Anaheim -200, 2 units

Comment

Found it. Just need the Sabres to come through! :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
              X