• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLPlayoff Friday

NHL2007 Playoffs: 30-14-2 (+23.7Units)
    NHL2007 FirstRound: 21-14-1 (+9Units)
    NHL2007 SecondRound: 9-0-1 (+14.7Units)

ANA Chase System II:

ANA -200................ANA is just the better team here in this series. VAN doesn't have the forward depth and i will toss this stat up again (knock on wood)...VAN is Ofer on the PP on the road in the playoffs (0-17)...while ANA is 100% at home on the PK (22-22). The only way VAN is going to stay in this series offensively is if they get the PP going. With ANA getting last change at home and able to get the defensive matchups they want from a D and F standpoint, it is tough for VAN to muster a ton 5 on 5. Going to keep playing ANA until they win again. If they lose this series 4-1 i am walking to china. Will update the units in the final tally when the ANA either win a game or lose 4 straight...which i will state again i will walk to china if that happens.

looking at some props when they are released tomorrow at 5D. They usually aren't up until around 2-4 hours before gametime......i will most certainly play BUF again in the same circumstances as ANA above......

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Nice job these playoffs...good to see you back kicking ass as usuall......newbies...lurkers...tail this guy in pucks...

Comment

JML- THX!......never really got into hockey this year with Ohio State being so good in CFB and CBB and the PHI sucking ass. Would be nice to finish with a nice haul in the playoffs, though, it seems to change like the wind......

GL to everyone!

Comment

GL Flyers! :beerbang:

Comment

Cuse- THX!...i just don't see how you can play VAN.....Bieksa is supposedly out again and he logs 30 minutes a game of ice time. Salo is the heart and soul from the point on their PP and has the only big shot from the point and he is supposedly out tonight (skated for 20 minutes and called it a day). VAN PP is 0 for the playoffs on the road and now they don't have Salo.....ANA should get plenty of chances on that defense if those guys are out, and only a complete meltdown by ANA (which is possible but impossible to include in a handicap) tonight costs us a trip to the window. Go DUCKS!

looking into some prop stuff....

GL to everyone!

Comment

GL FF...like ANA as well tonight....VAN journey ends in round 2.....

Comment

Vaz- THX!......

well the 2P has been the period for BUF this year and i love the 2P over, but man is the juice high....no Sabre player props because you never know who is going to show up on which line.....

JJagr to record A POINT (5d) -140............2/3Unit..........something tells me that the NYR will have a big effort tonight and that Jagr will have to be in the middle of it, especially on the PP. NYR may not win, but i do expect the game to be competitive.

NYR/BUF Over1 1/2 (2P) -180 going to parlay that with something tomorrow....probably DET...just too much juice for a prop play when even though, it is a strong play...not worth -180 on its own.. So put it with something else if you like it.....

that's it until the ANA props come up....

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
              X