X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL (4/27)

Anaheim -210, 2 units
    Ducks/Canucks Under 5 -134, 1.5 units

Still looking at the Sabres/Rangers and a few props...

GL Everyone!

gl Ang! like ANA tonight as well

Comment

Angelus- GL!...check out Jagr prop at 5D.....not a bad one for tonight and not juiced to the point where you can't play it...
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        Angelus- GL!...check out Jagr prop at 5D.....not a bad one for tonight and not juiced to the point where you can't play it...
        I was debating between the Jagr or Nylander prop. But the Nylander one is only for an assist...so I think I'll tail you with jagr.

Comment

GL Ang! :beerbang:

Comment

Locked in:

Buffalo -1 -118, 1 unit
            Huge movement on the Sabres. Went from -172 to -198 at one of my books in a couple hours...

J. Jagr Over 0.5 Points -145, 1 unit
            If the Rangers score a couple goals tonight, he's bound to be involved.

Comment

Canucks are so lucky they have Luongo...

What a fluke. :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                Canucks are so lucky they have Luongo...

What a fluke. :bang:
                Definately lucky we have him, but we deserved that game. It wasn't a case of us being badly outplayed, we were there with them the whole game. Sorry to see you lose money on it tho bro.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                  Definately lucky we have him, but we deserved that game. It wasn't a case of us being badly outplayed, we were there with them the whole game. Sorry to see you lose money on it tho bro.
                  Yeah, I'm not saying they didnt' deserve to win...but when you compare the goal that Giguere let in and all those amazing saves Luongo made...man...what the hell were the Panthers smoking...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                    Yeah, I'm not saying they didnt' deserve to win...but when you compare the goal that Giguere let in and all those amazing saves Luongo made...man...what the hell were the Panthers smoking...
                    bc bud it came along with the deal :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                    X