NHLRS Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Sunday

2-0 +8Units Saturday......another one i really like today....

WAS -155.........3Units........really probably not a lot of value in this play and definitely the top of the juice range i will play on a game, but i like the spot for WAS. PHI are winners of 7 in a row facing a WAS team who has won 5 of L6 and is 6-1 at home. Tough spot for PHI playing b2b and 3I4 and coming off 2 straight games vs. division rivals. Really a game of one team playing great defense and another team who has turned it up a notch and is scoring in bunches and playing at a high tempo (averaging 30+ SOG/Gm at home). Last game out WAS chased Tim Thomas of Boston who hadn't surrendered more than 2 goals in a game this year and had a 0.72 GAA......My bet against PHI is similar to the one i had last night against Detroit in that i really expect WAS to take this game over as the game wears on. They will create a fast tempo and i think PHI runs out of gas from the middle of the 2P on......PHI will try and play a more controlled game but nobody has had much luck lately taking the air out of the puck on WAS so to speak.....WAS also averaging almost 4GPG @home while PHI is at the bottom of the league in road scoring (though still not a large sample set) @ 2GPG........

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-07-2010, 01:31 AM. Reason: random editing
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

ADD:

Just something to mess around on Sunday with.....posting it for kicks:

WAS(nhl) -1 1/2 +165
    MIN (nfl) -350
    ATL (nfl) -440
    BAL (nfl) -2 1/2 -170
    BUF (nfl) Over18.5 (TT)............ +1146 (1Unit to win 11.46Units)

GL to everyone!

Comment

1-0 +3Units...........

WAS outshot PHI 40-25 and outplayed them as well IMO. Not sure who the 9 year old was they had in net today but he settled down and played well down the stretch.

and was able to pick up about 4+ units on the parlay as all the NFL games had won prior to the Caps game starting....played PHI +1 1/2......all in all a very good day.

looking @ DET on Monday for the simple reason PHX just won in DET a week and a half ago giving DET their only home loss this season. DET has been playing very well and PHX hasn't. Also both teams playing 4I6, 3I4w/rest and travel so the schedule is no factor. Will have to see if the line prices me off the game.

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
      X