Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Discussion

:laughing:....

seriously, though. If any of the 2 people who post here or anyone else for that matter has anything really solid thought wise for Tuesday, post it please. Looking for insight beyond playing 4 dogs and hoping 2 hit.......Scorp- you have any thoughts? You've been killing it too......
    I am really going back and forth on some games and would welcome some thoughts. Don't want to force anything today but I have been killing it this year and don't want to be scared off good thoughts either.

TOR/TAM.......spot play here is TOR as TAM is off the 9 day 5 city roadie out west. I was actually debating an Under1 1/2 1P play or under game play. Not sure i trust TOR enough to win this game. Neither team is scoring and Gagne and Downie are out for TAM and that's 33% of their top 2 lines. I could see TAM with some early cobwebs in the first home game off the roadie which makes me like the 1P Under........

CAL/COL..........COL has played pretty solid and they are off of a predictable demolision of Dallas last Saturday. COL just beat CAL 6-5 in CAL about 10 days ago. CAL has lost 4 straight games and 3 of those have been by 1 goal, and lost 7 of L9 to COL and 8 of those have been 1 goal games. I mean i almost want to play CAL +1 1/2 tomorrow but the price is steep. I have an inkling CAL gets the win here. But once again, tough to trust CAL who has only scored 4 goals in its L3 games.

VAN/MON..............VAN red hot and MON not playing well......but VAN is only 2-3-1 on the road and i would think this being a "canada/canada" matchup you will get a good effort from MON. Price is decent in terms of value with MON @ +110. Debating a MON play but once again tough to take a team not playing well versus one who is white hot (winners of 6 straight)

EDM/CAR...............EDM has 2 wins in their L10 games and both over Chicago. I would like to back CAR but once again they haven't been playing well either. Seems like the theme today. I don't think CAR -150 is that steep of a price here but the question is do i trust CAR to the tune of -150???

ATL/OTT Over5.5...........12 of ATL 14 games this year have gone over 5.5 goals and ATL is the highest scoring road team in terms of GPG in the league. OTT home games have average an even 5 GPG thought (35 in 7) so something has to give here. It hasn't given in most of the games and with both teams being very fresh I really like the over here. ATL has one of the best road PP in the league and their PK is near the bottom. OTT has played 4 straight unders. Heavy lean Over.

so basically my top plays are TOR 1P Under, ATL/OTT Over5.5 and then some secondary leans to CAR, CAL or CAL +1 1/2 and MON.

any thoughts?????????
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

good analysis on tonight,s game and I agree on TORONTO and CALGARY and I will add ATLANTA +1.5 disagree on MONTREAL as Iam picking them to lose again!as they could,t handle ottawa let a lone vancouver whose a better team than ottawa and odd makers are right on the money to make vancouver the favourate. and finaly I back you on CAROLINA to get past EDMONTON.
    B.O.L.

Comment

Originally posted by easywinner View Post
      good analysis on tonight,s game and I agree on TORONTO and CALGARY and I will add ATLANTA +1.5 disagree on MONTREAL as Iam picking them to lose again!as they could,t handle ottawa let a lone vancouver whose a better team than ottawa and odd makers are right on the money to make vancouver the favourate. and finaly I back you on CAROLINA to get past EDMONTON.
      B.O.L.
      thanks for your input....on the VAN/MON game, the best team doesn't always win. And one thing to keep in mind, this is one of those canada/canada games and though a matchup like VAN/MON probably isn't as hotly viewed as say Ottawa/Toronto or Edmonton/Calgary, it's still a matchup that will get MON best game. VAN has been white hot i agree, but they are still only 2-3-1 away from home. MON is not a bad team and is capable of winning this game. In all honesty it's probably best left alone IMO but i am playing a feeling on the game and Montreal.

on the ATL game, i feel the total is the much stronger play (watch here comes the 1-0 game).

Comment

FF, I about **** myself when I saw a discussion thread. I cap mainly on trends and my only play is MON/VAN u5.5 because of these:

8 of 9 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL since 1996. (Under=+7.0 Units)

2 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+2.0 Units)

Keep it rolling this season, sorry for the lack of input. Best of luck on your plays.
        NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
        MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
        MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
        NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
        Updated on 01/13/18
        ---
        One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Originally posted by akatdrake View Post
          FF, I about **** myself when I saw a discussion thread. .
          i pretty much gave up on hockey around here......flmrrz disappeared and they booted JML and those were my 2 prime guys i used to talk hockey with. The only reason i signed up here originally was to talk pucks and talk sports in general and there is very little to zero discussion on any sport around here anymore......just really don't see the value in posting other than to mess around when i have time honestly.....I just had some time and figured i would see if anyone had any thoughts today. Kind of depressing actually with like 3 people posting hockey.

on your VAN/MON Under 5 1/2.....i have been debating that play as the day has worn on and actually just played it small......

Comment

Working...
          X