NHLRS Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Tuesday

well, i am going to put these in......was hoping for some discussion but busy day and i don't have the time to wait around for someone to post a thought...:hide: not going to be around the rest of the week so hopefully today is a good day.......

TOR +1/2 (1P)..........fade play of TAM off the road trip.

TOR/TAM Under 1 1/2 1P.......thoughts in discussion thread

MON +110..........thoughts in discussion thread

ATL/OTT Over 5 1/2..........thoughts in discussion thread

I may or may not add Calgary at the end of the day......

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

ADD:

mixed parlay here.....

CAL +1 1/2 -275 & NIU(cfb) -290 1H (-120.5)

GL to everyone!

Comment

ADD:

CAR -140........got a decent number here and happyberlin has coughed up 4 goals in every game on the road this year except for his last game @ Chicago on Sunday. I like Cam Ward @ home tonight in that goaltending matchup. CAR has been off since Saturday (well rested is my point with no travel) and have won 2 of L3 so will give them a shot tonight....

Also doubling up on the ATL/OTT over

i played way too much tonight and the bad part is i really wasn't completely sold on any of these games like i have been in pretty much everything i've played recently. hope i didn't screw up tonight by playing this volume of plays.....:hide:

GL to everyone!
      Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-09-2010, 06:19 PM.

Comment

TOR sucks a dick......:puke:

VAN/MON Under5 1/2 -115.......posted in discussion thread and Aktdrarkes thread but apparently never put it here......

glad i added CAR too....man is crappyberlin bad on the road.....and NIU 1H comes through so hopefully CAL can keep it close tonight.

GL to everyone!

Comment

ATL/OTT potted 5 goals in the first 30 minutes...im gonna throw up if this doesn't go over......

wish MON could sneak one more in....

PENDING:

CAL +1 1/2 -120.5

GL to everyone!

Comment

good call on the ATL-OTT over :thumbs:
            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
              good call on the ATL-OTT over :thumbs:
              thanks...wish i would have gone with my original thought which was TOR/TAM under instead of splitting a winner up into 2 losers......:puke:...thought was if the angle was right it would win or if one part of the angle was wrong the other could still win for a push....turned +3Units most likely into like -4+Units by overthinking the thing.....:bang::bang:

Comment

can't beat COL and the refs...it is literally 7 on 5

what a fking joke...i have been watching since the early 2nd and it has been nothing but 1 penalty after another on CAL and now a 5 on 3 for a scrum at the end of the 2nd period in which there is no way you can issue lopsided penalties....COL gets a goal and still on the PP for more........:puke:

Comment

CAL takes the 3-2 lead...........this game has been mostly all CAL when they weren't being whistled for penalty after penatly. COL opened the period with a 7-0 SOG advantage due to the BS penalties but CAL has been the more desperate and better team 5 on 5.....

Comment

CAL holds on for the 4-2 win w/ the emty netter.....another great day in pucks and would have been perfect had i not turned a TOR under winner into two smaller losers....:bang:....overthought that whole thing....

5-2 +14.03Units
                    9-2 +27.03Units YTD

GL to everyone!
                    Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-10-2010, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X