Left Wing Lock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left Wing Lock

for anyone here who is new or doesn't know....if you are looking for goalie information, this is the place to go. They have a 99%+ accuracy rate over the past couple years and haven't missed one yet this year. They don't guess and also reveal the source so you can see for yourself if you have doubts....very good tool to use...and, it's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......:beerbang:

NHL Starting Goalies | LEFT WING LOCK | www.leftwinglock.com
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Thanks FF! Do you happen to know when they post? I'm not sure it's going to be useful for me when I have to make my picks before work...

BTW, interesting article on that other site stealing content.
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Originally posted by akatdrake View Post
      Thanks FF! Do you happen to know when they post? I'm not sure it's going to be useful for me when I have to make my picks before work...

BTW, interesting article on that other site stealing content.
      they post as early as they can get confirmation....for instance there may be 10 games and they may have like 8 of the 20 confirmations up first thing in the AM that day.

the one thing i really like is they don't guess....as you can see they are perfect so far this year......so for me i would rather wait a little and have them get it right.

Comment

Good info

:th::th:

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
          Good info

:th::th:
          been using it for the last year + and their accuracy rate is legit.....usually by the end of most morning skates the info is up. There are a few teams like the Ducks that are super top secret for whatever reason about their goalie that night and so some of the teams you'll notice are always late adds.

Comment

Working...
          X