NHLRS Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Saturday

update a record when i get a minute....great day yesterday, bad day the day before...

STL -105..........STL losers of 2 in a row playing PHX winners of 2 in a row....PHX is playing b2b, 3I4, 4I6 and 6I9......six games in 9 days and B2B. If anyone saw the ducks versus the Isles earlier in the week, that was a good example of what that string looks like (the xIx string). Really like STL here to get it done.

PHI -215/-1 1/2 +165.........FLA played last night with travel. I will back PHI until they go into a funk.

CHI -120...............tailing scorp...hopefully it's a "stingy play"....:beerbang:

also will probably add VAN but won't be back to post it in time as i have a difficult time mobile posting to this site for whatever reason.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Was about to make a play on St-Louis then saw that Conklin will probably be the starting goalie. (thanks to your suggested site). Maybe no big deal, but I believe that Halak is one of the main reason for the Blues success so far this year. I would have been more comfortable with Halak in net.Anyway, good luck tonight.

Comment

first congra on NJ winning last night it was a high risk bet ! tonight back you on philly and yes on vancouver but disagree on chicago as expect nashville to finish them at home they are strugling right now. ....... G.L.

Comment

scorp- THX!....i didn't know conklin was playing...was at a sportsbar for the OSU game and my phone died due to too much texting.. and score checking...:bang:

easy- THX!.....just a hunch play on CHI . No play in the end on VAN as my cell phone died mid afternoon while i was trying to put plays in and text......:bang:...with that being said im sure it will be 20-0 VAN...:bang:

GL to everyone!
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Just bet the Flyers every night FF!! I was at the game last night against Florida, great seats and got to see the Flyers stomp an opponent again! These guys are firing on all cylinders right now, I have been really impressed, before the season I thought this team was going to be a 4 seed. The way things are I think we will be at the top of the table all season. How about how good Ville Leino is now, its unbelievable, highway robbery in that trade!
          To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
          2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...
          X