X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLPlayoff Monday

NHL2007 Playoffs: 38-18-2 (+31.3Units)
    NHL2007 FirstRound: 21-14-1 (+9Units)
    NHL2007 SecondRound: 17-4-1 (+22.3Units)

nothing much up right now, but i am going to play these teams at home tomorrow and come back with them in game4 if they lose.....

OTT -180 (thegreek)................just think they have too much for NJD and will take at least one of these at home......will come right back with them if they lose

SAN -145 (5D)....................great home playoff team and i would think they should be able to take 1 of their home meetings. Probably the teams split so if they lose game3 i will double up for game4.....

NJD/OTT Over1 1/2 (2P)....need to see if this is up and what the line is. didn't hit in game2, but i think that playing in OTT may open things back up a little as i think OTT wants a little more north and south to this series....

will take a look at some other prop bets when they come out....

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 04-29-2007, 11:25 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

FF-like OTT as well....gl man!

Comment

Vaz- THX!....

ADD:

NJD/OTT Over1 1/2 -140 (2P)........1Unit.................just playing the trend that was broken in game2 by :02seconds. OTT 2P Over in 6 of 7, NJD 2P Over in 6 of 8....teams together 2P Over 1-1. OTT 2nd highest 2P scoring team during regular season.

5dimes on a side note is really beginning to annoy me by not putting up game props until about an hour before the game. There are no SOG or player props up yet for either game and the first one is in 2+ hours. Guess they don't want people studying them for too long. They have put up some clunkers so far that were easy money.....

GL to everyone!
      Last edited by FlyersFan; 04-30-2007, 05:00 PM.

Comment

ADD:

Spezza to record AN ASSIST (5D) +120.................1/2Unit........just way too much value in this one not to play it. Guy has assists in both games so far and he is their top assist guy, especially with the man advantage.

OTT to Score First -140.........1/2Unit...........team to score first has won both games so far and i think OTT wins tonight, so will give this a shot.

Score YES in last 3 minutes (includes OT) +120.......1/2Unit....

that is it until the DET/SAN game....

GL to everyone!

Comment

3-2 +1.2Units on the early one....stinking spezza gets the EN goal instead of the assist...ugghhh....

SAN to Score First................1/2Unit

GL to everyone!

Comment

4-3 +2.6Units......went 2-1 on some unposted SAN game props........

NHL2007 Playoffs: 42-21-2 (+33.9Units)
            NHL2007 FirstRound: 21-14-1 (+9Units)
            NHL2007 SecondRound: 21-7-1 (+24.9Units)

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
            X