Nuckers and NHL monday game plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuckers and NHL monday game plays

I know im a homer but with the money my teams made me this year im perfectly willing to lose a bit on them now if thats what happens but I like their chances and I love this price...

Canucks to win series +550 x 2 units...

This is insane pricing. We're down 2-1, but as I see it we've outplayed the ducks in 2 of the 3 games. We have a brutal pp at the moment, if we were even just decent on the pp this series would be 2-1 us. I've heard and read about people saying the canucks got the breaks with calls yesterday but you earn your breaks, the nucks outskated the ducks most of the game and got the calls. In my mind the canucks are the better looking team out there this series so far. No slam against the ducks but we have looked better. If that keeps up and the pp can make some adjustments there is no reason we can't win this series or at least push it enough so I can guarantee myself a profit. To put it in comparison, the rangers are + 330 and are down 2-1, I believe the nucks have every bit the chance the rangers do to come back, so why the whacked line? It's quite possible the ducks pick up their play as they can play better than they have and make this play a sucker bet for me but if the nucks win at home and make it 2-2 the line for a best of 3 should make me money.

Sens - 170 to win 1 unit

Sharks - 140 to win 1 unit

Riding both the home teams tonight. Both just look like the better teams out there.

Sharks and Sens are money. Congrats everyone, seems like we all thought the same way tonight which is nice.

The wins tonight pay for the canucks bet, now the nucks turn to take care of biz !!

Comment

Guess some people thought the same way I did, I went back to throw another unit on the +550 and its down to + 484. Thats quite the drop, I didnt add anymore at that

Comment

Working...
      X