JML Monday >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Monday >>>

Only one for tonight...Sharks get it done big time in the tank tonight...

San Jose PL +200 vs Wings - 1/2 Unit

GL :thumbs:

JML- GL!....if you are on the PL, why not play SAN Over2 1/2 -135? as well....i think i am going to jump on the Over2 1/2.....

GL!.....lmao...i don't even know what the point of posting plays in this forum is......there are about 4 regular posters and about 8 lurkers......i was saying that as i just posted a few minutes ago...why am i posting this no one is going to look at it anyway and i already know i am playing it....lol...GL!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

nahh...there's lots of hoops/bases guys that lurk in here too. Your Monday hockey post has almost 100 views...

Looking at the SJ props at 5 dimes.

Thornton an assist -190. Lots of juice, but this guy is an assist machine.
      Or Thornton over 1.5 points for a tidy +168...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        nahh...there's lots of hoops/bases guys that lurk in here too. Your Monday hockey post has almost 100 views...

Looking at the SJ props at 5 dimes.

Thornton an assist -190. Lots of juice, but this guy is an assist machine.
        Or Thornton over 1.5 points for a tidy +168...
        too much juice on thornton, IMO......i just lost on Spezza to assist...i am done with point specific plays....i haven't lost one yet on a player to just point.......

what are your thoughts for NJD/OTT game4......that series has really tightened up.....i think if NJD come in at +150 again i may have to ride them and if they lose come back with them in game5???? if SAN loses tonight i am back with them in game4 for sure....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Yeah...**** those props....just trying to make things interesting...but that PL play should do it for me. I was going to play the Sens/Devils Under but layed off.

Game 4....yeah, might be some value on Jersey....like I said Brodeur is heating up, has been great the last 2 games, and will keep them in it. Devils lost game 3 to TB last year and then won 3 straight to take it in 6 games remember...I'm starting to think this one goes 7...if I get +150 or better on Devils, I will be on 'em...or I might take the +1.5...

Go Sharks :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X