X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLPlayoff Tuesday

NHL2007 Playoffs: 42-21-2 (+33.9Units)
    NHL2007 FirstRound: 21-14-1 (+9Units)
    NHL2007 SecondRound: 21-7-1 (+24.9Units)

really am torn today on the side plays. I am not going to make a play in the VAN series. ANA hasn't played sharp hockey so far and if they ever show up to play a first period of one of these games, it could get ugly as they are just the more talented team. I am seriously considering playing BUF and if they lose coming back with them in game5. BUF/NYR Over1 1/2 2P as well. I kind of want to wait out the game4's and see what happens and hope some things set up well for game5 wagers. Anyone have any thoughts on the totals in these games? Kind of feel like the BUF/NYR series has become a defensive struggle and both goalies seem to be on their game. Lots of 2-1 hockey games lately. I am kind of waiting for BUF to show up and play a full game, as they have shown well in bits and pieces but i don't think they have played a full 60 minutes of BUF hockey where they just roll 4 lines at you and it is like Normandie Beach....some credit to the NYR but i still think BUF has yet to really play like it did in last year's playoffs.

Open to suggestions on today's card. I will take a look at 5D's props when they come up tomorrow about 2PM PST.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

sorry couldn't post anything (barely had time to get the plays in and by then it was too late....rough work day) before the game started but it isn't like it matters anyway. I really think it is worthless to even post here anymore in this NHL forum. I have tried and tried and tried to generate conversation regarding plays and it is to no avail. I kind of was hoping i would have some responses to the questions i had up in my thread today, but nahhhh. Might have a couple ducks plays. Not sure yet. Not that it really matters.

Comment

MIXED PARLAY:

ANA/VAN Under6 1/2 -375/DAL(nba) -220 (1P) -118..............1 1/2Units....going with a little mixed action tonight....don't really like a side in the ANA game to be honest, though, i would lean to the ANA talent wise.

NHL PLAYS:

ANA -122 (1P)..........2/3Unit...........VAN has only scored 3 1P goals in 10 playoff games. ANA has been ****ty in the 1P so far, but i am hoping they smell the chance to go up 3-1 tonight and close things out at home in game5. Hoping at worst to get out with a 0-0 1P.

ANA/VAN YES goal in last 3 minutes (includes OT) +110......1/2Unit...

Kind of hard to play player props when these games only have like 2 goals scored in them.

GL to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        sorry couldn't post anything (barely had time to get the plays in and by then it was too late....rough work day) before the game started but it isn't like it matters anyway. I really think it is worthless to even post here anymore in this NHL forum. I have tried and tried and tried to generate conversation regarding plays and it is to no avail. I kind of was hoping i would have some responses to the questions i had up in my thread today, but nahhhh. Might have a couple ducks plays. Not sure yet. Not that it really matters.
        Relax buddy. It was you who wasn't here at all for the entire regular season..............

We just need more NHL fans here.

GL on your plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
          Relax buddy. It was you who wasn't here at all for the entire regular season..............
          Ha... ouch. :fire:

I personally read it but don't feel I know enough about hockey trends/wageringto always provide valuable information and give helpful/insightful opinion, so I refrained from answering.

Comment

I wasn't trying to be a jerk...although FF will probably take it that way.

It was simply a joke. :glass:

Comment

We just need more NHL fans here.

GL on your plays.
              angelus- THX!...yeah maybe, but i really find it hard to believe that i leave a post like i did last night and it generates ZERO discussion. i honestly was looking for some direction in today's games...got ZIPPO, NADDA.....so what's the point of even posting?

Comment

I wasn't trying to be a jerk...although FF will probably take it that way.

It was simply a joke. :glass:
                no i didn't......not at all.......i just am kind of disappointed in the chatter in here regarding these series.

Comment

I got anaheim tonight, they are the better team and are due to show up...

I had the Rangers too becuase MSG was so loud on Sunday, and they were better then... but I didn't bet that straight up, it was in a parlay.

Comment

angelus- THX!...yeah maybe, but i really find it hard to believe that i leave a post like i did last night and it generates ZERO discussion. i honestly was looking for some direction in today's games...got ZIPPO, NADDA.....so what's the point of even posting?
                    Today's games are really tough to call. Can't beleive I got screwed by yet another reviewed goal...

Sabres are in trouble...

Comment

see i think had there been discussion on today's games that people could have saved their money on BUF....i saw very few reasons for playing BUF other than "gotta take 'em at +106" which should never be a reason for playing a play. NYR are undefeated at home in the playoffs and are like 12-1 L13 at home. Plus, what has BUF done so far in this series. NYR have been the better team. I played NYR to score first as that was the only thing i could play that i really felt great about.

Comment

I don't think its as big of a disparity as you'd think... But the rangers really need the W tonight, and as you've said they've been very solid at MSG (and are on a roll in the playoffs). My basis for picking them was the momentum from double overtime, and they were getitng alot of chances.

Comment

what a finish to the game...we got a series again lol...rangers should be up 3-1 in series....and thats from a buffalo fan

Comment

see i think had there been discussion on today's games that people could have saved their money on BUF....i saw very few reasons for playing BUF other than "gotta take 'em at +106" which should never be a reason for playing a play. NYR are undefeated at home in the playoffs and are like 12-1 L13 at home. Plus, what has BUF done so far in this series. NYR have been the better team. I played NYR to score first as that was the only thing i could play that i really felt great about.
                            That should have been a goal, sucks. How does the NHL only have 1 camera for these situations in the playoffs?

Comment

Undefeated at home in the playoffs? So what? They've played 3 games, two were against a horrible Thrashers team and the other went to double OT. I really thought the Sabres would respond today and put at least 3 on the board. I was wrong.

And they didn't really lose the game. That last puck was in whether the camera says it was or not. That game ended 2-2 in my book. To bad my bookie will disagree.

Congrats on your pick. Where is it posted? I don't see it...so I certainly couldn't tail or comment on it. Perhaps I'm blind...

Comment

Working...
                              X