Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prof's NHL Wed

Det +125 1 unit

need to update my record from a couple of days ago...

huge goal there for us.....SAN deserved to get scored on because they did nothing in the 3P as far as other than dumping the puck in.......i have DET, and had YES a goal in the last 3 minutes so thank you lang....lets hope DET can finish in OT for us.....GL!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

woohooo wings!!!......

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        woohooo wings!!!......

FF - eat one LOL... you got off lucky there bro... blew my $50 for $141 parlay, it looked so good too. Oh well, I went undefeated on my other picks and almost overcame the deficit, congrats to you my friend. I like seeing other people win when I lose, gives me some peace :sm:

Comment

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
          FF - eat one LOL... you got off lucky there bro... blew my $50 for $141 parlay, it looked so good too. Oh well, I went undefeated on my other picks and almost overcame the deficit, congrats to you my friend. I like seeing other people win when I lose, gives me some peace :sm:
          here are my thoughts on the game...as i was watching the 3rd period i kept thinking how boring a period it was. SAN was making no effort whatsoever to do anything with the puck on offense. then they would clog up the middle of the ice so Detroit had to dump the puck in. If you notice, the crowd really wasn't that into the game in the 3rd period or overtime for that matter. there were no up ice rushes, no odd man rushes...everything was just dump the puck in and send 1 or 2 guys in for SAN. I kept hoping DET would score a goal and win the game because i am so sick of watching 2-1 hockey games with no action. That entire 3P was played along the boards and in the corners until the last 2 minutes when Detroit got their goal. I think SAN deserved their fate for playing that BS dump and chase with only 1 guy and try and protect the lead hockey. For heavens sake they were outshot like 50-20........i don't think this series has been entertaining at all....i was so bored at points of this game i actually switched over to the lakers game. SAN got what they deserved for not being the aggressor in this game. They tried to sneak out with a defensive win and it burned them. Series on now!!

sucks to lose games that way, though, believe me i have been on the wrong end of lots of those....they suck worse than if they just lose like 5-1......

Comment

It sucks to lose but I'm feeling it this week.....

I wasn't watching the game since my friend's apt doesn't have the sports package and they don't get versus :(

Comment

Working...
            X