Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL (5/4)

Buffalo -181, 2 units
    The Sabres can't possibly lose 3 straight....can they??

angelus-GL!....lmao...that's what i said about Detroit like 2 or 3 years ago vs. Calgary.....we'll see i guess. I am surprised that line isn't higher as i figured the public would pound the NYR. ANA closed at like -255 last night as somebody was all over them (public or otherwise). Take a look at BUF 1P tonight. You have to figure that if BUF is going to win this game, they are going to have to jump on NYR early....same way i felt about ANA last night. The way the NYR play D and with their confidence, i think BUF knows it is imperative to play a good 1st period. I think tonight might be similar to game1 scoring wise. Probably going to play BUF teamOver as well.

so what's the offseason scuttlebutt up in Edmonton? MacT is going to survive i am guessing. Any more talk on RyanS resigning. GL!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Good Luck on the Sabres, Ang!
      Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        so what's the offseason scuttlebutt up in Edmonton? MacT is going to survive i am guessing. Any more talk on RyanS resigning. GL!
        FF-THX.

As for the Oil, who knows what's going on. We finished one damn point ahead of the Hawks so that first overall pick would have been ours had we not decided to show up and beat the Flames on the last day of the season. MacT is staying. Smyth is done in Edmonton...I still say he'll be a Ranger. But who knows...

There is a tonne of room in the budget. KLowe has the authority to spend like crazy on UFA's. Problem is, the cities rep is at an all-time low thanks to Pronger and that bitch he calls his wife. Nobody's going to want to come here...so I imagine we'll be just as bad next year. It's a shame really...guys like Pronger, Peca, Samsonov, Spacek really made a difference on this team. Lupul was a complete and total bust. Lowe should have demanded Getzlaf instead...

Live and learn.

Comment

Add:

Buffalo Over 30.5 Shots On Goal -104, 1 unit

Comment

gl ANG...seems everyone is looking for buffalo to bounce back tonight....lets go buffalo!

Comment

2-0 +3 units.

Whew...that was close...
              Last edited by Angelus; 05-04-2007, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Nice Angelus :beerbang:
                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

;yeah:

Comment

Working...
                  X