Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEDNSDAY MARCH 23 NHL PICKS

TONIGHT,
    I see vegas put a correct line for vancouver / detriot game which is favouring both -105/ -115 and aside from home field advantage ,vancouver is the better team to win tonight due to multable in jury in the front line for detriot.
    CHICAGO should get past florida while dallas has a little edge over anahiem

VANCOUVER 3*
    VANCOUVER / CHICAGO/ DALLAS 1 UNIT TO WIN 3.61 UNITS

GOOD LUCK

:thumbs:

Good work hitting your big play!
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Tough one on the Anaheim play.
      Don't worry, if they can hold that number 8 spot the Ducks have a VERY good chance of pulling an upset on VAN. No way VAN sweeps the Ducks, and I definitely see them dropping a game at home. They much rather play a team like Nashville. I'll be hitting those games hard if it's ANA vs VAN.

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
        Tough one on the Anaheim play.
        Don't worry, if they can hold that number 8 spot the Ducks have a VERY good chance of pulling an upset on VAN. No way VAN sweeps the Ducks, and I definitely see them dropping a game at home. They much rather play a team like Nashville. I'll be hitting those games hard if it's ANA vs VAN.
        another tough loss with 6 seconds left ducks tie the game and win in ot blowing the parley card but the real mistake I commited for the 2nd night in a row is picking favorates under -150 is always a coin toss and hart breaking loss with 1.9 seconds left , no time left and etc. drake plays it right by going to the dogs if the line is under -150 win or lose. but got them on my 3* star play so no complain !!!and agree on vancouver prefer nashville than playing the ducks in the play off

Comment

Working...
        X