• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLPlayoff Friday

NHL2007 Playoffs: 48-24-3 (+39Units)
    NHL2007 FirstRound: 21-14-1 (+9Units)
    NHL2007 SecondRound: 27-10-2 (+30Units)

going to lay some juice tonight....if i'm wrong then so be it....

BUF -1 -116.....................just think that judging by the comments i have read, BUF is ready tonight. They showed "the old sabres" play in the last 10 minutes of game4. I honestly expect something similar to game1 tonight. If i get a push out of this i can live with that. I am not going to lay -195 in a series, though, where the dog has played as well as the NYR and the favorite has played as poorly as BUF has. Kind of have the same feeling about BUF tonight i had with ANA last night........but in the end, all we can do is guess...players have to play....one other factor i am hoping plays out is that the NYR relax a little tonight...they just took care of their business and "their turn" is over for the moment. just hoping it all plays out the way i need it to. BUF is 32-11-3 at home this year (including 4-1 in playoffs)

BUF -155 1P..........1 1/3Units..................Building should have a ton of energy in it tonight. BUF MUST and i emphasize MUST get off to a good start and i think they know that. They have been outplayed for most of the last 3 games, especially early on. One of those plays where if you think A is going to happen then B has to happen...and since i think BUF wins this, i think in order to do so you they are going to have to get off to a fast start.

BUF Over3 +118...............1 1/2Units.............BUF has scored 5 and 3 goals at home so far in this series. One thing i read is that NYR are basically playing a prevent defense in front of Lundqvist dropping 5 guys in an umbrella. BUF is going to come with some different line combinations tonight and a different strategy of attacking NYR D. I would be shocked (but **** happens) if BUF can't muster 3 goals tonight.

basically laying 6Units on BUF to show up tonight and play like the BUF of the regular season and the playoffs last year. I think certain times are worth stepping out a little and i guess i feel that this is one of the best spots so far in the playoffs to be a little agressive. Only thing that worries me is that i am basically betting on what BUF "should do", not what i have seen from them in the playoffs. But in the end, i think it is worth the risk of basically playing 6Units on the Sabres tonight.

that's it....i have a strong feeling about DET tomorrow IF Holmstrom is in the lineup....looks like Guerin is out but that is actually a plus for SAN...lol.....not sure what to make of the OTT series. OTT has far and away played better hockey than NJD and Brodeur is really a tired goalie. I thought that and i have heard it mentioned quite a bit lately....plus NJD are really struggling to generate offense....game5 must win in NJD w/Brodeur says play NJD...but OTT play in the series along with Broduer's average to poor play and NJD lack of O says OTT or stay away.....may just play NJD 1P and hope they are focused..........if anyone has a definitive thought on either game, by all means, serve em' up.......:beerbang:

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 05-04-2007, 02:57 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL FF...hope the Sabres show up...

I like the Sens to close it out tomorrow. Might get a decent line on it...and if they lose, I could double up on game 6. Not sure what to make of the Sharks/Wings series anymore...except that I expect it to go 7 which I predicted early on...

Comment

FF- on Buffalo big as well, we need the real Buffalo to show up...I think they get it done tonight at home in front of the home crowd, and Im sure Lindy has worked his "magic" i guess you can say, and he will have these guys motivated, as they have played like bums for 95% of the playoffs so far....if buffalo loses, the series is all but done...this is basically a must win game...hopefully the return of gaustad fuels this team to come out and play there hardest, maybe using gaustad as motivation due to the severe injury that he has come back from, i know one thing, the GOOSE will be playing his ass off...lets do this tonight!

Comment

Vaz- THX!....hope you're right......

ADD:

BUF -1 -116..................1Unit more

one other factor for tonight's game is the ice is going to be far and away better in BUF than it was in MSG where it is more like beach sand than ice. Hopefully BUF can get their speed game going tonight....

just heard an interesting note...this will be the first game all season that BUF has been 100% healthy....

GL to everyone!

Comment

buffalo wins by DD :thx: :nuts: :nuts:
          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
            buffalo wins by DD :thx: :nuts: :nuts:
            :bang: ....dude you don't get it.....you just jinxed BUF......:bang:....stay out of my thread with that ****....

Comment

Rangers will be any "easy" winner...

Comment

BUF is going to lose this game....it's over.......

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  Rangers will be any "easy" winner...
                  :beerbang: ....reverse jinx....

Comment

Geez....just noticed I didn't post my play...although I think I put it in a thread yesterday...got Sabres ML...GL

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      :beerbang: ....reverse jinx....
                      LOL :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                      X