NHL Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Friday

These playoffs are getting tougher and tougher to cap....

2 Units

Buffalo -200

Time for Buffalo to snap there 2 game losing streak, back at home, with our crowd bringing it…Gaustad is back, so we will have a physical force added to the lineup, and hopefully he will rough up Jagr…Afinogenov is back, and hopefully Lindy lit a fire in him, need a big game from him, and Briere also, as he has been absolute **** so far, I have never see a bigger pussy shying away from physical play in the corners like I have from him this series…Miller needs to keep up his play, and I’m sure buffalo will come out flying the first period…team needs to wake up…IMO to much credit is given to the rangers, they have won 2 close 1 goal games, its not like they have looked rock solid either, both teams are having there struggles, Buffalo cant score on the PP, while that’s where most of NYR goals are coming from, Buffalo needs to stay out of Penalty trouble…Lundqvist needs to get peppered with shots, wrist shots from Kotalik and Hecht from the Blue Line will not test him ,and that is what buffalo has been doing…need traffic in front of him ,and that’s where hopefully the return of Paul Gaustad helps us out…heading out for the party in the plaza, but I am hoping for a comfortable buffalo win, 4-2 would be nice….good luck guys

Vaz- GL!...ice surface should be a huge difference in this one. MSG has the worst ice in the league...it apparently is like skating in sand....BUF has a much better ice surface and much more condusive to allowing them to outskate NYR.....hope your sorry ass team decides to show tonight......can't stand Lindy the whiner Ruff so it pains me to have to pull for BUF so hard....GL!.....

ps...is it snowing in BUF today?
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

:beerbang:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

maxim ****in afinogenov baby

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X