dananderson jinxed BUF in-game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dananderson jinxed BUF in-game

BUF looks like **** to start this game....i said in my thread the one thing i didn't feel good about is i was betting on perception not reality...and reality appears to be the NYR are every bit as good as BUF.......
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Buffalo will turn it on....still no score, Buff PP coming up...

Comment

oyyyvayyy.....not the 1P i expected from BUF.....not in a must win situation...just hope i can get out with a tie....and gooooooooooooood freeking luck on that BUF Over3.....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        Buffalo will turn it on....still no score, Buff PP coming up...
        really need a PP goal here for momentum in this one, and my wager....:beerbang:

Comment

Only 6 SOG and 0 on the PP... :bang:

No way they hit 31 in this one...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            really need a PP goal here for momentum in this one, and my wager....:beerbang:
            No one's really talked about Lundqvist this playoffs with the play of Luongo, Brodeur and Miller...but gotta give him credit...he's played well...

Comment

i agree JML- i think it has been overshadowed by the fact that BUF hasn't really put any constant pressure on the NYR all series.....if he was facing 40 shots a game instead of 23 i think he would get a lot more cred....i agree though

Comment

well there went any shot at the 1P covering...thank you Craprus for taking that penalty...3 freeking penalties in the 1P....i hope the NYR win this one...screw my wagers...i think they are the better team.....

Comment

well 1P is another push....BUF is shiattttt...sorry BUF fans but there is no way you are going to even beat OTT this year....IMO it is shaping up like an OTT/ANA final......would be surprised if those weren't the teams....call it the battle of '94 expansion....

Comment

At least the Sabres are skating, & had some chances late in the period....IMO there will be some goals scored 2ndp
                    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      well 1P is another push....BUF is shiattttt...sorry BUF fans but there is no way you are going to even beat OTT this year....
                      LoL I never thought they would, although I will be rooting them on....

Comment

yeah...think it might be worth a play on NYR/BUF Over1 1/2 -135 for a unit....

Comment

anyone like that 2P over?

Comment

Already played it :thumbs:

Some good chances late, PP has to get rolling though....

Comment

sweet....joined u....

Comment

Working...
                              X