• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/24 nhl

3-6 -6.10

van -110

4 units

I'm leaning this way. I live here in Chicago and all the news outlets around here are saying that the Hawks should be able to win game 6. That smells like defeat coming.

Comment

Douche bag Vancouver. Did a team ever come back from 0-3 to win a series in the NHL before? Especially the 8 over the 1?? VAN has to be a little deflated at this point after allowing the game last night to be tied on a penalty shot, then controlling pretty much all of the 3rd period and not being able to score.

Somerimes I realize a losing play is **** as soon as the game gets going or maybe half way thru and am left kicking myself for not seeing it, but I'd make this same play every time given the teams, sutuation and odds, and if it would lose again 100 times, then so be it.

Comment

The 8th seed team is the defending Stanley Cup champs, so it isn't that big of an upset (1st and 8th). VAN takes it at home. If they don't...well, I'm speechless.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
          Douche bag Vancouver. Did a team ever come back from 0-3 to win a series in the NHL before? Especially the 8 over the 1?? VAN has to be a little deflated at this point after allowing the game last night to be tied on a penalty shot, then controlling pretty much all of the 3rd period and not being able to score.

Somerimes I realize a losing play is **** as soon as the game gets going or maybe half way thru and am left kicking myself for not seeing it, but I'd make this same play every time given the teams, sutuation and odds, and if it would lose again 100 times, then so be it.
          Yup this is ridiculous. I have Vancouver and Lakers in a parlay so the Canucks are really pissing me off right now.

I'm not quite sure what to do tomorrow.. hedge this or just go with it and see what happens. I'm probably just going to let it ride but Luongo scares the ******* **** out of me.. this guy has just ******* collapsed.

Yes there have been 0-3 comebacks before in the NHL. It's happened 3 times including last season when I believe the Canadiens did it or was it the Flyers? One of them did it against the Bruins.

Comment

Not taking sides.
            Playing the Under.

VAN and MON get eliminated the same day?
            Not happening. No way the NHL would allow that.
            At least one Canadian team is moving on....

Comment

Working...
            X