NHLPlayoff Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLPlayoff Saturday

2nd straight losing day (0-1-2)after about 8 or 9 winning ones.....no value left at this point in most of the plays, even the props.....period unders are juiced to like -160 and -170.....DET is way overvalued today......yuck...

NHL2007 Playoffs: 48-25-5 (+37.5Units)
    NHL2007 FirstRound: 21-14-1 (+9Units)
    NHL2007 SecondRound: 27-11-4 (+28.5Units)

going to wait until the last minute to make a play on DET if i see Holmstrom is in the lineup....most likely going to play them at -1 +120 and take the push if they only win by 1. i just think it is nuts having to lay -160 for DET in this series. These games are so tight (and SAN has been the better team, IMO) that i just don't understand how DET is -160 today at home.......unfortunately, all the money has been made in the 2nd round....i am considering shutting it down until the conference finals.........

YES Score in final 3 minutes (includes OT) +110........1/2Unit

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL FF.

Unfortunately we'll be on opposite sides today...

Comment

GL :thumbs:

Comment

Angelus- THX!...went to play the OT with you but i had a decidedly different number than you got...mine was +284 which to me doesn't have enough value so i laid off....

JML- THX!...

DET -1 +114................1 1/2Units..............probably not a smart play as it will be tough to get a DET win by 2 goals, but not laying -160 with the Wings....

GL to everyone!
        Last edited by FlyersFan; 05-05-2007, 03:01 PM. Reason: typo...should have been +114 not -114

Comment

gl today flyers!!! on the wings as well

Comment

Vaz- THX!.....

Charks.......:beerbang:

looks like there won't be any goals, though, in the last 3 minutes......

Comment

FF-any leans on the night game?? Im thinking NJD lives another day.....

Comment

NHL2007 Playoffs: 49-26-5 (+38.7Units)
                NHL2007 SecondRound: 28-12-4 (+29.7Units)

nice effort by DET today.....much different team with Holmstrom in the lineup....1-1 +1.2Units

Vaz- no real opinion on the late one.....i am not going to do what i did last night with Buffalo where i play a team that has been outplayed in the series just because they need to win. OTT has been the much better team in this series and i am not going to jump on NJD just because they are at home and have to win. Brodeur is tired and not playing well........nothing points to NJD other than they have to win and so what if they have to win......i may play my standard 2P Over1 1/2 and that's it.....GL if you play anything....

GL to everyone!
                Last edited by FlyersFan; 05-05-2007, 03:32 PM.

Comment

FF- i agree, it is a toss up IMO, as the ML states for both sides....my head is saying NJD win, but how exactly, they have been outplayed in every aspect this series....oh well still have time to mull....

Comment

ADD:

NJD to score first........1/2Unit........still think OTT wins in the end

still looking to play the 2P Over1 1/2......

Comment

Sweeet....ScottyG with the 1/2Unit winner.......

Comment

gomez:beerbang:

nice FF!

Comment

ADD:

OTT/NJD Over1 1/2 (2P) -115.................1 Unit.....

GL to everyone!

Comment

nice hit on the 2P!!!

Comment

Vaz- THX!.....Brodeur isn't going to steal anything in this series so you guys with NJD have to hope that the NJD can mount some O. This is why i didn't play NJD.....Brodeur with 2 goals on 15 shots and NJD unable to put anything in the net...same old story.......

2-0 +1.5Units on the late ones.......that's a wrap for me...

NHL2007 Playoffs: 51-26-5 (+40.2Units)
                              NHL2007 SecondRound: 30-12-4 (+31.2Units)

GL to everyone!
                              Last edited by FlyersFan; 05-05-2007, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X